fourteen.

LUKE'S POV

me:
| deal.
| and, well, i'm 18 years old.

as i wait for kat to respond, i see a little blue button next to the keyboard. there was a white, blinking circle in the middle of the button, so i decided to click on it to see what it was. dumb idea, i thought as a little circle came up, videoing me. this circle eventually became the whole screen, and i then realized that this was a live video, and kat knew exactly who i was. [AN: I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT YA FEEL ???]

i mumbled multiple curse words under my breath as i received a message from kat. it was then that i knew i had really screwed up.

fan crush ;-) (97kitkats):
| oh, don't worry
| i already know everything i need to...

"no no no no no" i mumbled to myself as i began pacing around the hotel room.

"luke, is everything okay?" ashton called out to me, as i quickly nodded my head. normally, i tell ashton (and well, all the boys) everything but i knew that if they knew i was talking to a fan, i would get into some deep trouble. management has a high no dating fans policy, as it probably wouldn't last long and then the press would get involved and it would just be a big mess.

but that's what sucked about this situation. i was always going to the boys for advice, especially ashton - since he had the most "experience" and what not. i also knew that if i told my mom, she would just be disappointed in me, and lecture me about how i should've "listened to management" because "they know what they're doing".

i quickly send her a few messages apologizing, and asking her to give me a chance to explain. i mean, she can't be that mad, right? we barely talked. and she wouldn't be upset, i don't think. i mean, she loves me. me, as in the real me, luke hemmings, so she must be happy or excited, right?

i feel like such an idiot, i feel like i ruined my chances of ever getting to know her, and that is all i really wanted from this. i just wanted to get to know her. and i could have just talked to her as me before, but it would have been different. she wouldn't have seen me as a friend, or even a normal person. she would have seen me as the luke hemmings, and him only.

•••

word count: 427 words

wow sorry i know it's been 5ever since i updated and i apologize

ill try to work on an outline today or tomorrow so that when school starts it'll be easier to post

THANK YIU SO MUCH FOR 1.75K READS THATS A LOT HOLY MOLY

plz vote and comment (i love reading your comments ok cool) :D