four.

notification: lukefromtarget is typing...

notification: snapchat from lukefromtarget.

i looked over at the clock. it was about 11 am the day after the concert. emily and i had decided we would get lunch in a bit then head home.

i begin my usual morning routine, by checking all my social media apps before getting out of bed. first, instagram. i look in my notifications to see i had gotten 154 likes on my picture from the concert in the time while i was asleep. i then looked at my feed, liked a few photos, and closed the app.

next was twitter. my notifications were even more busy than usual, as i had tweeted a few things about my opinion and feelings about the concert. so many people were saying things about my snapchat story, or how i should post any pictures i took.

kat • MAJOR PCD :(
@96shood

i'll be posting pictures later today, but remember that you can add me on snapchat (97kitkats) to see my LONG story!

4/8/15 11:03am

112 retweets 256 favorites

i closed the app and now went onto snapchat. i had about 10 snaps, and a few people had added me. i added everyone back, then opened my pending snapchat messages.

cookiechloe: *message* the concert looked so fun! hope you had a blast!

ishtonsarwin: *picture* thx 4 giving me ur snap! appreciate it!

they all said stuff like that. the last one i opened was some messages from a user, lukefromtarget.

lukefromtarget:
| hi! i follow you on twitter!
| sorry if i sound creepy or anything, i just really appreciate you giving me your snapchat so i could see the concert!
| looks like you had a lot of fun, i'd love to hear about it!!:-)

me:
| awe, you're so sweet, it was no problem!
| if you don't mind me asking, what's your twitter @? i'll be sure to follow you back!!

i see that my messages have successfully delivered, and i then close out of the app for a little bit, as i get ready for the rest of the day.

•••

word count: 346 words

woo! sorry it's a little sloppy! i hope it all makes sense, i was trying to go based off of the set up on the actual snapchat app.
| or *message* = when you can like swipe on the persons name to type a message without a pic
*picture* = a actual snapchat
if anything formatically changes, i'll let ya know!

ps i wrote this on the plane :p

if anything is confusing PLEASE let me know !!!!

be sure to vote & comment if you liked it yee!