Chapter 19- Shirtlessness and Piggy Back Rides

(A/N)- Hello my lovely readers! This chapter is cute. That is all there is to it. There is a small moment of important information and the rest is just cute Maria/Evan moments :) But anyway please read and comment to tell me what you think! There is a video on the side of the song lyrics to the song Evan wakes up to. It is called Crash My Party by Luke Bryan. Love that song! Also, there is an external link for the outfit Maria is wearing in this chapter! Hope you like it!!!

Dedicated to SeaKissed becase I am in love with Battle of the Captains!! Check it out!!!

-Hannah :)

-----------------------

Evan’s POV:

I ran my fingers through her hair and tilted her chin up so her lips could meet mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rose up on her tip toes so that we were more at eye level. I kissed her deeply and never wanted to stop. When she started tracing circles on my neck with her fingers I almost fell over because of the tingles it sent down my spine. I brought my hands to her hips and pulled her impossibly closer to me as the waves washed over out calves.

When we separated I whispered the only thing that was running through my mind at the moment, “You’re beautiful and perfect.”

“You don’t have to say that,” she said blushing and looking down at our feet.

I brought my hands back to her face and rested my forehead on hers. “Yes I do. You’re stunning and the best girlfriend I could ever ask for.”

“Thank you,” she whispered by my ear and then kissed her way down my jaw and finally she kissed my lips. Then she stopped and looked me in the eyes and said with a wink, “You’re quite ‘stunning’ yourself ya know.”

I chuckled and kissed her nose and replied, “Why thank you.”

She laughed and intertwined her fingers with mine that had been trailing up and down her arms. We were both smiling at each other and the moonlight made her eyes sparkle and her smile seem brighter. The wind blew her hair softly and I was lost in how lovely she looked in that moment.

But it was more than just her looks because inside this beautiful person was someone with the biggest heart I had ever seen. Inside this gorgeous girl was someone who had been broken and hurt but who had kept going and had been strong. In front of me stood my inspiration, the person who I wanted to make happy no matter what the circumstances were. In front of me stood a girl who I had known for a week, but in those seven days I felt like I had got to know the real her. She was someone real and someone I knew I could trust. She was…amazing. That was all there was to it.

“We better head back,” she whispered as I kissed her and trailed kissed back to her the spot right below her ear that I knew caused her heart beat to speed up. I wasn’t ready for this moment to end. “Seriously, come on!” she said as she grabbed my hands and pulled away from my lips. She tugged me out of the ocean and I followed her back to her house reluctantly. Every now and then I would stop her and kiss her just to remind her of how much I cared for her. She deserved to be happy and seeing her smile the whole way home made my heart swell with adoration.

-------

Girl I don’t care. Oh I just gotta see what you’re wearing.

Your hair, is it pulled up or falling down?

Oh I just have to see it now.

If you wanna call me, call me, call me you don’t have to worry ‘bout it baby