Chapter 15

. A day later, Annaleigh was getting out of the hospital. Kellin had a really big surprise for her. He had gotten it last week. He was so ready to give it to her. Annaleigh got home at about five o’clock. She ran in and jumped into Kellin’s arms and wrapped her legs around him. She was so happy to be home, then she planted a great kiss on Kellin’s lips. Teagan walked in and yelled “COOTIES!” Annaleigh broke the kiss and just laughed. She jumped down and hugged Teagan super tight. Then Annaleigh walked into her bedroom to see Arianna and Alexandria. They were sleeping so she just looked at them in awe. They were so big! Then she heard something meow behind her. She saw the cutest little kitten ever! It was orange and had a flat face! She picked the kitty up and walked out into the living room. “Did you get me this kitty?” Annaleigh asked Kellin. “It was Teagan’s idea, she said you needed a kitty to make you happy when you came home.” said Kellin. She walked over and hugged Kellin and said thank you, then she walked over and gave Teagan a huge hug and said “thank you little munchkin’!” Then she sat on the couch while the kitten slept on her. Then Alexandria started to cry. Annaleigh was starting to get up when Kellin told her not too; that he’s got her. Annaleigh just smiled, he was such a good dad and she loved it. He came down the hallway holding Alexandria. Annaleigh reached out her arms; Kellin handed her Alexandria. “Hey little boogerbutt.” cooed Annaleigh. Alexandria smiled a cute little baby smile at the words of her mother. Annaleigh teared up a little bit; she had missed so much time with them; and almost died. This year had just not been her year. But now she was back with her family. Annaleigh didn’t know if she and Kellin were an item. She was just glad to be back with him and the girls. Teagan went to play in her room, so Annaleigh asked “Kellin, what are we to each other?” “What do you mean?” asked Kellin. “I mean are we together, together or just best friend parents?” explained Annaleigh. “I think we’re together, together by the way you jumped on and kissed me today!” laughed Kellin. Annaleigh just blushed and whispered “Sorry about that.” “Annaleigh its fine, you don’t have to be sorry, I quite enjoyed it.” teased Kellin. “Well okay then, I would probably do it again, but I have children to watch.” joked Annaleigh. “Now you’re just teasing.” pouted Kellin. “Do you mind watching the girls for a little bit? I want to take a bath, I want to get the hospital off me.” asked Annaleigh. “Yeah, sure go ahead, I’ve got it all under control.” said Kellin. With that out of the way Annaleigh put the kitten on the couch; walked over to Kellin and kissed him for a few seconds; it gave her butterflies. Then Annaleigh went to draw her bath. She got out about an hour later because she had gotten all wrinkly. She got out and dried herself. Then put her towel around. She walked out of the bedroom and saw rose petals and candles all around her bedroom. It was a breathtaking site. She just stood there in awe for a few minutes. Then she heard someone walk in the room. “Teagan and the twins are all asleep. So rest of the night is ours. I thought I’d tried and make your coming home special; do you like the petals and candles?” asked Kellin nervously. “Kellin, it’s gorgeous, I love it.” whispered Annaleigh. Then she walked over to Kellin and put her arms around him, and they passionately kissed each other. They just stayed that way, no need to attack each other; plus Kellin wanted to make sure that Annaleigh was comfortable with it. He didn’t want to rush her into anything after what happened to her. But Annaleigh was the one that moved him to the bed. Then they just let the candles burn around them while they caught up with each other. And in this time Annaleigh knew she had the perfect guy with her. The next morning Annaleigh woke up happy. She had finally gotten with the guy she loved and he wasn’t going to leave her when he woke up, unless he had band practice or something. She got up and took a quick shower, and got dressed in comfy clothes; she didn’t feel like going anywhere today. Just as she got finished doing her hair, Teagan had woken up. So Annaleigh made her some oatmeal while she watched cartoons. Kellin woke up thirty minutes later. He walked in and kissed Annaleigh then kissed Teagan on the head. Thankfully, Arianna and Alexandria weren’t awake yet. Annaleigh was ready for them to be up, just didn’t want them to be just yet. “I’ve got band practice today, so I’ll be back around two thirty.” said Kellin. “Okay, can you pick up diapers and more formula for me?” asked Annaleigh. “Yeah babe.” said Kellin. Then he went and took his shower. Annaleigh honestly felt like the luckiest girl right then and there. How could Delilah ever have let Kellin go?  He was just simply amazing. After all these years, Annaleigh had finally gotten what she wanted.