Chapter 31

We made it to Texas. And we stopped at places and took pictures. It's day 8 of our road trip and it's almost over. We have 3 more states to drive through and then we head up to Oregon. But for Jake he heads down to San Diego.

"Hey Jess. Let's get going. Maybe we will be in New Mexico by 11 tonight." Kyle says while texting.

"Okay." I say and we all get in our cars.

We drove another 8 hours and ended up in New Mexico. Kyle was right. We got here by 11:30. I am pooped. I need to sleep. I texted Brooklyn that I'm okay and I'm going to bed.

*Next Morning*

We all woke up early and got back on our route. We had to get to Oregon within a few days. I texted Brooklyn good morning and got into my car and drove off.

We hit Arizona and New Mexico border line. There is a different time zone here so we have jet lag or as Matt calls it, car lag. It felt like it was 8 pm but it was actually 6 pm. So with this different time zone it will make this ride a lot shorter. We all agreed to get to the nearest hotel at about 11 pm. That gives us 5 hours to try and get to California. We were already in Flagstaff so we might be able to make it to California.

It was 11 pm and I was tired. I went straight to my hotel room and didn't bother texting Brooklyn. He hasn't texted me all day. I wonder why. Oh well. He might just text me tomorrow morning. I didn't want to think about Brooklyn right now. I just wanted to think about sleep.

"Good night Jess."

"Good night Fin."

I fell asleep to my favourite persons voice. Finley. Man I love her. She's my best frie-

*****************************************
Okay. Umm. So. Yeah. Uhh. Okay bye bye!!!