Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of rain pounding on Brooklyn's window. Gosh I love winter. I love the rain. I love the snow. I love Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn get up. I'm hungry!" I yelled in his face.

"Okay. Let's go get something to eat. I say Denny's."

"Oh yay I think Matt is working today so Denny's it is."

We got ready and walked to my house to drive to Denny's. I love their pancakes so much. They are bomb. I just hope Matt is working because he makes my pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse.

"Jess snap out of it. We're here." Brooklyn said while snapping his fingers.

"Sorry I'm just thinking about how good the food is here." I said taking a deep breath in through my nose to smell the pancakes.

"Good morning. How may I take your order." Matt said handing us our menus. I just pushed mine back to him.

"Go fuck yourself Matt. You know exactly what I want and you know to never say good morning to me ever." I said with sass dripping out on every word.

"Oh. It's you. Brook you want the same thing as sassy mc sass sass?"

"Wow Matt. Couldn't think of anything else to call me?" I sassed at him for calling me sassy mc sass sass.

"Yeah I'll just have the same as Jessica." Brooklyn said obviously ignoring my remark I made towards Matt.

"Okay. Your guys' order will be right up."

"Okay thank you." Brooklyn thanked.

"Yup. Uh huh. Whatever Matthew." I said still sassy.

10 minutes has gone by and my food still isn't here. Brooklyn is talking about something but I zoned out because I just want my food right now. I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by Brooklyn kissing me.

"Listen to me Jess. You didn't even here a word I said now did you?" Brooklyn lectured me.

"No I just want my FOOD!!!" I screamed food while looking Matt dead in the eye.

"Gosh grumpy go back to your trash can on Sesame St." Matt said throwing my plate in front of me.

"Um excuse you but his name is Oscar the Grouch. Not Grumpy. That's one of the seven dwarfs. You damn idiot." I sassed back. I love sassing Matt.

"Yeah whatever. At least I'm not five."

"Jokes on you I would love to be five because the only homework I would have is homework I can do with crayon."

"Okay you two. That's enough. Matt do you want to hang out with us later. Zac and I are taking Fin and Jess ice skating." Brook stopped us.

"Sure. But I'm bringing the rest of the guys so I'm not 5th wheeling."

"Ha loser." I said.

"Jess you just thought out loud again." Matt told me.

"No I didn't." I innocently said back to Matt."

*at ice skating rink in Times Square*

"Okay now I have no idea how to ice skate." I said to Brooklyn who looks like he is struggling to stay balanced.

"Yeah well neither do I so let's just hang onto the wall."

"Deal!"

The rest of the time was spent falling on our butts or crashing into random strangers which might I add was funny. Brooklyn fell into this couple who looked about our age and when Brooklyn apologized the girl started apologizing to him for being in his way.

Brooklyn drove us home because I was tired and didn't want to drive. I looked at the clock and it read '10:37' wow we were out late. Ugh I just can't wait to get home and cuddle into my bed before I have to wake up in a few hours to get ready for the hell for teenagers also known as High School.

********************************************
Sorry I having updated in a few hours I was at work. Guess where I work. I work at a gas station. I pump gas. Yup I live in Oregon. We pump the gas for you. It is currently 12:22. I got home less than an hour ago. I swear I will make up for the time that I didn't update. Shanks guys. Bye bye!!!!!