Chapter 12

It's Friday night so Matt, Jet, David, Zac, Kyle, Fin, Jake, and I are going camping. We have my car and Finley's car all packed up and ready to leave. Matt is doing the head count to make sure we have everyone. We tend to forget Jake a lot. Not because he is the youngest but because we just don't care for him. I know that's mean but he's my brother. It's Jakes last weeks here so we are taking him camping.

"Okay 7 people present now let's go!" Matt said excitedly.

"Umm aren't you forgetting someone? You know the person you guys are going camping for?" Jake said with all his suitcases. Damn we're only going for 2 days.

"Oh right. 8 people are going." Matt said face palming himself.

I looked over my shoulder because I felt someone staring at me. It was Brooklyn. He had a box in his hands and he was walking over to us.

"Umm hey guys. I just wanted to give Jessica the rest of her stuff." Brooklyn said talking to the boys but looking at me. Ever since that day the boys have made a human shield around me whenever Brooklyn went anywhere near me.

"I don't remember having that much stuff over there. You already have me 3 boxes of stuff. Is this just an excuse to see me Brooklyn. Because I thought I made it really clear that I never wanted to see you again." I said pushing the boys out of my way.

"I know but I bought you something the day before we broke up. It's in this box. I hope one day you can forgive me." Brooklyn said with sincere eyes.

"Whatever. Bye Brooklyn. We have to go. Just put the box in the backyard and get off my property." I say as I put Jakes suitcase in the trunk.

"Okay... Have fun." Brooklyn says sadly. Well he would be coming if he didn't accuse me of cheating and going behind my back and talking to Chloe, dating Chloe and calling me a slut. Fuck him. I said what I said that day and I meant it.

"Come on guys lets go." I said ignoring Brooklyn and getting in my car.

We were only driving for 20 minutes when Jake yells in my ear that he needs to go to the bathroom. Time to let the mom out of me.

"Well you should have went when we were at the house. I'm not stoping for 20 minutes so either you hold it or pee out the window." I would suck as a mom. I heard Jake unzip his pants. "Jake I was kidding. Hold your damn pee in."

"Whatever. I'll just pee all over your car then."

"Fine! I'll pull over. Text the boys."

My car consisted of Finley, Zac, Jake and I. Finley's car consisted of Matt, Jet, David, and Kyle.

We stopped off at a rest stop so everyone can got potty. Once I stopped Jake jumped out the window. Literally out the window. I guess I didn't unlock my car fast enough.

We got back on the road and we still had an hour to go. I put on my driving playlist and my favourite song came on. Shut up and dance. Fin and I screamed the lyrics while the boys recorded us. Hey it's mine and Fin's favourite song what do you expect.

We finally reached our destination. It was really pretty. Our spot was right next to the lake so if we just randomly wanted to go swimming we could. Fin and I had the boys set up that tents while we set up the fire. I looked at my phone.

"You people it's 8:45 let's make some s'mores." I said. After that we went to bed. I think this weekend will be absolutely fun.

*******************************************
How do you guys like this chapter? These next few chapters will be about the camping trip. Okay bye bye!!!!