Chapter 22

Hey guys. This is going to be a short chapter too. Sorry. It's just about Finley and Jessica figuring out what they need for their graduation party. Okay. Oh and there is 13 more chapters left of this book. Yay!! Then it's onto the sequel. Yay!!
*******************************************
"Jess we need decorations that have diplomas and caps okay. I can't tell you how important this party is. My mom and your dad are going to be there and we need to show them that they were wrong about us."

"Yes Finz I know. I was the one who invited them remember."

Finley's mom and my dad are coming up from Florida just to see us graduate. And I can't tell you how much I want to prove them wrong. When I told my mom that my dad was cheating on her with Finley's mom, my dad said that I was stupid, worthless, disrespectful, uneducated, and I wouldn't make it passed the 8th grade. Well guess what Jorge (his name is George but he hates it when I call him Jorge.) I'm graduating.

I wanted to get a HUGE sign that read 'I told you George and Mary. We graduated!' But Fin said that we needed to be nice. I thought that was nice. I could be more rude if I wanted too.

"JESSICA ANN CARSON!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NO TO THE BANNER!!" Oops.

"Hey I could have been more rude and got one that said 'Suck My Dick George And Mary! I Graduated!' but I decided to be nice and not get that one. Actually I did. It's in the room. I wasn't sure if you were going to change your mind or not so I just go both. Just in case." I said eating cookies. We graduate tomorrow. I'm so happy.

"Whatever fine use the mean one. I like that one better. I can't wait for tomorrow. The 7 jockateers will be high school graduates and soon to be Oregon Duck Graduates." Fin says while taking some of my cookies.

"Come on. Let's go to bed. Big day tomorrow." I say and we head upstairs to Finley's room to go to sleep.

Soon I will prove my moms sperm donor wrong and I will be out of New York. I guess my life is now just falling into place. It's like a game of Tetris. And I'm getting every piece into the right place. Good night.

*****************************************
Told you it was going to be short. Yup. Tomorrow is the big day for the 7 jockateers. Okay. Well I'm tired. Good night!!! Okay bye bye!!