Chapter 26

*Brooklyn POV*
Im packing up my stuff to take to England. I can't wait to start Uni. Their football program is the best. Plus all my friends are there.

"Hey Brook. Are you ready to go?" Mum asked me.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get back to England. I really miss driving on the left side of the road. Driving on the right side is very confusing." I say to mum as she chuckles.

"I'll be in the car." Mum says as she is leaving my room. I'm going to miss this place but I seriously miss England.

I was interrupted by Harper.

"Brook. I'm going to miss you. I don't want you to go."

"I'm going to miss you too princess. I'll call everyday. Okay?"

"Okay Brookie. Say hi to Princess Jessica for me."

"Harper she isn't going to England. She's going to Oregon."

"I know. But aren't you going to Oregon too?"

"No sweetie. I'm going to England."

"But you have to go with Princess Jessica. You just HAVE too!"

"Harper I can't. I'm going to England. I'm sorry princess. I love you." I say and kiss her head. I'm really going to miss her.

I said my goodbyes and got in the car and headed to the airport. Im going to miss them so much. I started to think about what Harper said 'But you have to go with Princess Jessica. You just HAVE too!'

We got to the airport and I said bye to mum. I waited 1 hour until my flight was called. I boarded and finally took off to England. Hopefully I'm making the right choice. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the intercom.

"Passengers. Please buckle you seat belts and turn off all devices. We are descending. Thank you." Yay I'm home.

I got off the plane and saw my friend Max.

"Brookie your home!!!!"

"Maxie I'm home!!!!" We did a bro hug and got in his car and drove to Uni. I told him about Jessica and Chloe.

"If I were you I would choose Jessica. She seems better than Chloe."

"I did choose Jessica but she's just so bloody stubborn. But she is so beautiful." I couldn't make up my mind. Jessica is stubborn but sweet. I love her.

"Well Brooklyn if you love her then you should be with her and not in England. But if this is what you wanted then okay." Max has a point. But this is what I want. Right? I just decided to sleep on it. Damn jet lag. I hate it.

We got to Uni and Max showed to my dorm. I unpacked and instantly fell asleep. I'll just deal with everything tomorrow.

******************************************
Hi. I have nothing to say but 195 readers!? What?! Thank you so much!!! Okay bye bye!!!