Chapter 8

I woke up Saturday morning and just walked over to Brooklyn's house and climb in through his window.

"Brooklyn get up. I want to cuddle."

"Jess come here."

"Brook. I'm on my period. Can we just stay in bed and cuddle all day? Please."

"Yeah. Come here sweetie."

"Hold on. I'm going to change. I want to wear your clothes."

I changed into a pair of Brooklyn's boxers and one of his shirts. We watched nothing but Disney classic movies. I soon fell asleep cuddled into Brooklyn.

*Brooklyn's POV*
Wow Jessica is so beautiful. Even when she is sleeping.

"Brooklyn you really like Jessica don't you." My mum asked.

"Yeah. I do. She's perfect. You know the first day I met her she said that if you ever need a model just call her."

"Yeah. I need a model so ask her when she wakes up if she wants to. And brook. Keep her. She brings out the better in you." My mum kissed my head and left my room.

"Hi Brookie."

"Hi princess."

"Can we watch Beauty and the Beast?"

"Of course we can princess anything for you. Oh and my mum needs a model so can you model for her?"

"Yeah but not this week. You know with blood coming out of my-"

"TMI princess TMI. Go back to bed princess."

Gosh I love her. I hope I don't ruin this relationship. She's too important to me.
I looked at my phone and it was 9:52pm. I should go to bed. I gave Jessica a kiss on her head and said good night and slowly drifted off to sleep.

********************************************
Hi so umm I posted again. Yup. Bye!!!!