Chapter 13

*Brooklyn POV*

I can't believe Jessica. She's being so unreasonable. All I want to do is be her friend. Ugh why did I have to let her go? She is so amazing. My brothers haven't talked to me since the day I told them Jessica and I broke up. Harper keeps asking me where Jessica is at. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I felt arms around my waist and someone kiss my neck.

"Hey baby. I've missed you." I said to my girlfriend Chloe.

"Hi Brooke. I've missed you too." She said still kissing my neck. I turned around so I was kissing her lips.

"Jump." I told Chloe.

I carried her all the way to my room. Nobody was home so we were good. Once I reached my room I put her on the bed and took off my shirt. I started kissing her again and moaned her name.

"Mmm Jessica." Shit.

"Excuse you. Did you just call me Jessica?"

"Yeah but I swear I didn't mean too."  I tried apologising but she was already out the door. Maybe that happened for a reason. Maybe I still love Jessica.

I decided not to go after Chloe. She wasn't worth it. I just wanted to go to bed and sleep until I die. Maybe if I do sleep for a long time I will die. I'll text Jessica before I go to bed.

Me: Hey Jessica. I was wondering if you wanted to go to Starbucks with me?

I sent that 10 minutes ago. Why isn't she answering me? Is she really THAT mad at me? Then it hit me. She went camping. She has no phone service.

Why do I have to screw everything up? Jessica is a princess. I should have treated her like one. I miss her so much. I fell into a deep sleep just thinking about Jessica. Gosh do I love he-

*******************************************
Hey so thank you so much for actually reading my sorry. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to make it better. Thank you. Okay bye bye!!!!