Chapter 16

By the time I woke up it was 10:55. Damn it's hot out here. I know we'll go swimming.

"FIN GET UP!!! WE'RE GOING SWIMMING!" I scream in her face.

"YASSS!! OMG ITS REALLY HOT!!!" Fin screamed as she shot straight up. Fin love swimming it's hilarious. 

"Imma go wake up the boys." I say calmly.

"BOYS GET UP!!! WE ARE GOING SKINNY DIPPING!!" I screamed.

"I'll get my camera!" Jet said shooting right up.

"Um no you won't. I will." David said to Jet.

"Guys. No camera. They're just going swimming in bathing suits. Let's go with them." Kyle says as he is rubbing his eyes.

"Guys just get ready." I say and leave their tent and go wake up Matt, Zac, and Jake.

"Guys we're going swimming. Get up." I say jumping on them.

"Okay. We will be out in a minute." Zac says with his morning voice. Damn I just want to slap his face off.

"That's rude." Zac says with a worried look.

"Fuck. I thought out loud. Oh well. It's true." I shrugged looking a Zac with a hurt expression. I walked out of their tent and into mine to get dressed. (Jessica on left. Finley on right.)

By the time I was done getting dressed everyone else was ready to go. It was a 1 minute walk to the lake.

We spent the whole day swimming. I looked at my phone and it read '5:14' guess it's time for us to go home.

We got out of the lake and packed everything up. Once we were done packing up we left. It was a fun weekend. It's stupid that we have school in the morning. If we all hope and pray then maybe the school will be burnt down. I don't know maybe.

We got home by 8:30 and I was pooped. I just went to bed. I can't wait. 8 more days until I graduate. I'm gonna miss Johnson but I definitely will NOT miss school.

******************************************
Ehh short chapter. Oh well. You guys please tell me what I can do to improve my story. Please. Okay bye bye!!!