Chapter 19

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Not again. Finley screamed in my ear. If she wants to act like an alarm, I'll treat her like an alarm. I lifted my arm and slapped Finley across the face.

"UMM...OWW!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAP ME!?" Fin yelled on the floor.

"You wanted to act like an alarm so I treated you like an alarm." I said fixing my hair. Just then Matt walked through my window.

"Hey fuckers. Why is Fin holding her cheek lying on the floor?" Matt asked.

"She wanted to act like and alarm so I treated her like an alarm." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay. Get ready because we have 2 more days left of being seniors!!"

"Matt shut up. I don't want to think about that. I want to stay a senior forever." I say sadly. I don't want Brooklyn to leave.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll wait downstairs." Matt says while hugging me. Can everyone stop saying 'I'm sorry' you actually aren't sorry. You just don't know what to say.

I threw on a pink sleeveless dress and my sunflower vans. I decided to curl my hair since it's the last two days. (Jessica's outfit on right.) I put a mint now on and grabbed my phone and waited for Fin to finish getting ready.

Once Fin was done getting dressed in a black dress with her favourite American flag vans. Her hair was in a waterfall braid with lightly curled ends. (Finley's outfit on left.) We left once everyone was done.

I saw David, Jet, Kyle, and Zac. Wow they look nice. They don't look like slobs.

"Hey girls. You three look beautiful." Jet said winking at Matt.

"Call me a girl one more time and you'll be shitting out of your mouth." Matt threatened Jet.

We reached the school. Kyle opened the door for us.

"Ladies first. Jessica. Finley. The bæ Matt." Kyle says winking and slapping Matts butt. Matt just curtsied instead of threatening Kyle. Sometimes I feel like those two are actually dating.

I saw Johnson talking to Brooklyn about something so I decided to be that kind of girlfriend and stick my nose into his business.

"Brooklyn are you sure you want to choose Manchester University? You have a full 2 year scholarship to University of Oregon." I heard Johnson say.

"Yeah. I mean I want to stay with Jessica but I miss England. I know it's kind of rude but I like England better than I like Jessica." Umm excuse you?

"Okay. I'll tell University of Oregon you are declining." I heard footsteps come towards the pillar I was hiding behind. "I'm sorry Jessica. I really am."

"Thanks J-dawg. I just wish I didn't have to eaves drop to find that out." I said sadly. I guess if he won't break it off then I will. Again.

"Hey Brook. I want to break up."

"Wait. What? Why?"

"Because you like England better than me." I said and walked off. I was not in the mood for Brooklyn's bullshit.

*After School*

I ran out of the school after the bell rang. I didn't want to see Brooklyn. It's already bad enough I have every class with him. I was already half way home when Fin caught up to me.

"I heard. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I broke up with him. I'm more mad than I am sad."

"Want to hit something?"

"No. I'm not that mad."

We got to our house and I just got into a lazy day outfit. I'm just gonna sleep my entire life. Is that okay?

******************************************
They broke up again. Sorry. But just wait until the sequel. I'm even thinking about making a prequel. Yes? No? Tell me if I should or not. YOU GUYS DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME THINGS!!! Okay bye bye!