Chapter 27

Okay we only have 8 more chapters left! Yay!!! This chapter and next chapter will be Brooklyn's POV okay. When I start Jessica's it will be the same day I left off with Brooklyn.   Okay bye bye!!!
******************************************
*Brooklyn POV*

I woke up and realised I was actually back in England. Everything felt so weird. I went through the box labeled Football and saw that I had Jessica's football shirt or what she would call her Soccer Jersey. It still smells like her perfume. I miss her but I had to come back to England. I just missed it too much.

"Hey Brooklyn. Whatcha got there?" A familiar voice asked.

"This girl Jessica's football jersey. Hi Megan." I say and hug her.

"Why do you have her Jersey?"

"I guess I forgot to give it back to her." I say shrugging but I actually kept it because I wanted something to remind me of her while I am in England.

"Oh. So Brook. Did you miss me?" Of course she would ask that.

"Yeah I did. I missed the whole Ramsey Family." I say while laughing.

"Yeah they missed you too." I looked into her eyes and she kissed me. I was not expecting that. Instead of pushing her off I just held onto her tighter. Something about the kiss made me think of Jessica. I suddenly realised that it wasn't Jessica kissing me but it was Megan.

I pushed Megan off and told her to leave. Why did I just kiss Megan. I still like Jessica. Or do I? Do I like Megan? Do I like Jessica? I'm starting to rethink this whole England thing. Maybe I should have just chose New York University. That way I would be away from Jessica and Megan. I better ring mum. She will know what I should do.

I dialled mums number and she answered on the second ring.

Me: Hi mum. I saw Megan and she kissed me and I kissed her back. But I still like Jessica. What do I do?

Mum: Well did you feel sparks when you and Megan kissed?

Me: No.

Mum: Okay and when you and Jessica kiss do you feel sparks?

Me: Even when she looks at me I feel sparks.

Mum: okay then you like Jessica. Now stop worrying. It's 2 in the morning here.

Me: Oh sorry mum. Good night.

Mum: Night sweetie.

I hung up. Okay so I do like Jessica and not Megan. I just hope Jessica knows that I think she might actually be the one. The one I want to marry. The one I want to have kids with. The one I want to grow old with. The one I want to love forever.

Even though it's 2 am in the States I decided to text her.

Me: Hey Jessica. What state are you in? Your mum told us that you were driving to Oregon.

Jessica: Oh hey Brooklyn. I'm in Ohio. Why are you texting me at 2 am.

Me: Sorry. It's 10 am in England.

Jessica: Why are you up at 10 am. You always wake up at around 12.

Me: I guess I woke up early because of the jet lag.

Jessica: I'm going back to bed. I have to wake up early and get back on the road. Night Brooklyn.

Me: Okay. Have fun. Night Jessica.

At least she is texting me. I'm just going to spend the entire day unpacking.

*After Unpacking*

It's already 9:30pm. I guess I'll just go to bed. I took a shower and went straight to bed.

******************************************
Okay 8 chapters left. Yay!! I may finish the book today but if not then definitely tomorrow. Okay bye bye!!!!