Chapter 24

So we are having a graduation party. My real 'dad' is coming to it. I have a strong dislike for my dad. Speak of the devil. Here he comes.

"Congrats Jess. I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah whatever. Have you seen the back yard yet?" I ask with a smirk on my face. Hopefully once he sees it Mary and him will leave. One can only hope right?

"Nope not yet. How about you show Mary and I around the house and then you show us the back yard." George suggests.

"Yeah no. Finley and I will just show you the back yard now." I say while grabbing Finley's hand to lead her out back.

"Oh okay. Well Jess your speech was amazing. I truly loved it." Mary said while trying to touch me but I made a weird move and avoided her touch.

"Yeah. Maybe your speech will make you keep in contact with me more Jessica." George said while glaring at me.

"No it won't. Well here we are. Close you eyes until I say open." I say smiling.

I checked to see if they were looking and they weren't. So I had the boys put the sign up and have the other boys stand behind the sign. I can't wait for them to see the sign. I counted to three.

"Okay guys. Open your eyes." I said while looking at Finley.

"Suck my dick George and Mary! We graduated!" Finley and I said at the same time. George looked mad and Mary looked like she was going to hit us.

"Bye guys. Hope the plane crashes on your way back to Florida!" I say as I push them out the door. Man I hate them.

I felt someone looking at me. I turned around and it was Brooklyn. Of course. I got a call.

Me: Hello?

Secretary: Hi. Is this Jessica Carson?

Me: Yes this is she.

Secretary: I'm calling from the University of Oregon. We would like to inform you that you are accepted to early admission. We would like you to be in Oregon in 2 weeks.

Me: Okay. I'll be in Oregon in 2 weeks. Thank you.

End of call. Yes! I don't have to wait 2 months. I get to wait 2 weeks. Yay!!

"Jess we have to be in Oregon in 2 weeks!" Kyle yells hugging me.

"We all have to yes!"

"NO!"

"Romeo I'm sorry. I have too. It's for college." I hate seeing Romeo upset.

*After Graduation Party*

It is10:00. Everyone just left. Damn I'm tired. I decided to watch Grease until I fell asleep. I wish I was Sandy. I want to have a life just like Grease. I wish I was born in the 50's.

******************************************
Hey guys. So there is 11 more chapters left of this book yay! The next few chapters will not include Brooklyn until the very last 2 chapters. Those are his POV. Okay bye bye!!