Chapter 20: Determination

Travis's POV

Everything that happened seemed like a bad nightmare but I knew it wasn't. I haven't gotten up or eaten in 2 days. She was gone for 2 days. It was like she disappeared. And it was all my fault.

My door opened only to see Olivia come in. She rushed to me and kneeled down in front of me.

"Travis..."

"Get out."

"You don't mean that...."

"Get the fuck out."

I grabbed her throat and tightened my grip around it until she started hitting my hand. I released her and she started crying and coughing.

"Don't ever step into my room again before I banish you." I got up and went out the door slamming it behind me.

I went downstairs only to see Natalie there glaring at me.

She got up to leave.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Did they... Find her?"

"No. She's been gone for two damn days. 2 DAYS TRAVIS. SHES NOT EVEN IN HER PACK HOUSE." She growled at me and I growled back.

"you will not talk to me like that" I told her.

"Well someone has to. And since your mate and I use that loosely, is gone I'm going to talk to you just the you deserve to be talked to."

"I am your alpha."

"THEN BAN ME! Because you certainly aren't my brother." With this she bumped me and walked outside.

"I'm going to go find Naomi. Don't wait on me, alpha." She spat at me and shifted into the forest.

'Austin and Jack' I called through mind link

'Watch the house, I'm going to find Naomi.'

I took off my clothes and shifted in the forest trying to chase her scent but I couldn't find it.

After about 2 hours of searching I saw a silver wolf and a hazel wolf coming my way. A silver wolf, I haven't seen one before.

The silver wolf spotted me and immediately ran to me and got ready to attack. The hazel wolf was already in attack form. I guess I would have to kill 2 wolves, a Shame really.

Just when I was going to lung 2 more wolves appeared in front of the wolves. Their mates. I've seen the black one.

'Its Daniel and them. Naomi's friends.'
'Ace where have you been?'
'Trying to find our mate somehow.'
'Any luck?'
'You fucking tell me.' Ace never cursed, he must be pissed at me. Just another person that adds to the list.

I looked back at the 4 wolves and just stared at them. The silver one, she almost killed Olivia before. Was she a witch?

'We haven't found her.' -Daniel
'Same.'
'We'll keep looking then'
'I will too.'

I turned and heard a growl but ignored it, and kept running everywhere

Was she even in the country anymore?

* 1 week later *

Maxwell's POV

Naomi was going home now and I understood why but Matthew didn't. He cried and cried and cried.

"NWOOOO!" he would yell

"Matthew you want Naomi to be happy right?"

"Wes."

"Than she has to go and see her friends. She'll visit us"

Naomi stood outside so I picked Matthew up and carried him downstairs. After Naomi told me why she was crying I felt like storming into Red Dawn and beating my little brother up but she laughed and said it wouldn't accomplish anything.

She asked me for my last name which I still couldn't figure out why.

I opened the door to see everyone giving her a goodbye hug and for her to be carrying the baby. She was an amazing girl.

"Matthew!" She gave the baby back to the mother and ran over to us picking up matthew who instantly started crying again.

"Great job Naomi"

"Oh shut up old man"

"I'm only 4 years older than you"

"Hey, 20 is half of 40. Don't forget that" she said laughing. And then she patted Matthews head and kissed his cheek making him giggle.

"He's going to be a little hesrt-breaker" she said wiping away a fake tear.

"Just like his father" I smirked and she laughed.

"You thought."

She handed Matthew to me and he kissed her cheek.

"Yup definitely a heart-breaker." She smiled.

"HELP!" we both turned into the direction of the screaming only to see everyone who was outside having a knife to their neck.

"DON'T HURT THEM" Naomi yelled.

"Oh dear I won't unless you and my nephew corporate."

"Who are you?"

"Uncle Ruckus." I said.

"Tsk. Such a pity Maxwell. Now I have to force you to do what I want when we could of been at the top together." I growled at him and he laughed.

"You have 5 seconds to decide before everyone here gets slaughtered."

"But why so you want Naomi?"

"Your not in the position to ask questions, 3 more seconds."

"WE'LL GO." Naomi screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Wise decision." I bent down to put Matthew down but I was stopped.

"No no. He comes with us. If any if you try anything let's just say
..he comes for motivation." He laughed and my eyes darkened but Naomi took my hand.

"It'll be ok." She assured me.