Chapter 16: Home

Anastasia's POV

"I GOT THROUGH TO HER" I woke them all up.

Jaylan was looking up "Naomi bae are you ok?" I could tell she was half asleep but I linked her.

"Guys I'm fine"
"Where are you?"
"With my mate...."
"You found him?"
"Yep....he's..Travis"
"Oh is he an alpha?"
"Sadly."
"What do you mean?"
"He's Red Dawns Alpha."
"WHAT?!" Now Jaylan was awake.
"Yea...I'm so sorry guys."
"Its not your fault Naomi. But can you come home? We miss you."
"I-I miss you guys too... but he won't let me go."
"Then we'll come to you."
"What? When?"
"Tomorrow, we'll stepped into their territory"
"Yes get ready Luna"
"Shut up Jaylan your a Luna too"
"Oh right"
"Lml. Ok I'll see you guys tomorrow then?"
"Definitely."
"Yea."
"Bye guys, love ya"
"Love you too Naomi." Jaylan and I said in unison before we were left alone.

Just wait Naomi we'll save you.

Travis's POV

I knocked on the door and Naomi opened up and I could tell she was crying.

'Just let her go home and spend some try with her loved ones.' Ace says.
'What if she doesn't come back?'
'She's not Olivia. And this is killing her as you can see.'

"Naomi, you can go...see your friends for a few days"
"Seriously? Your letting me out?" Her face lit up and I nodded. She ran out the door and I told all guards to let the Luna pass through. I felt like my other half was gone.

'Don't be so dramatic.'
'I'm not but I miss her.'
'I know me too, but she's not a princess that needs to be locked up.'

He was right, but I just hope she comes back to me.

Naomi's POV

I grabbed Natalie and we both got out the house. I don't know why he changed his mind but I saw lonliness in his eyes that I could brush off. I shifted and felt the wind on my fur. I missed it so much.

Natalie was behind me but still catching up, I finally stopped when I saw the pack house. The first two people I loved ran out and tackled me.

"NAOMI" they were crying and laughing at the same time. It kind of scared me but I laughed too.

Jaylan's POV

Naomi and Natalie went inside and got changed and sat on the couch laughing with everyone. Me and Anastasia haven't really gotten the chance to talk to her so we waited.

*4 hours later*

After 4 hours of everyone welcoming back to Naomi they all went to do whatever they had to do. Finallyy.

I jumped on Naomi while Anastasia snuggled on her lap.

"I feel like you too are my children" she said laughing

I laughed because it seemed like it too, we were so close the 3 of us.

"Naomi are you staying?" I asked her.

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Jaylan you should of seen him when he let me go, sure he's possessive but name one alpha that isn't"

"But he's a killer."

"I know. And I hope I could change that."

"Naomi do you-"

"Love him?" Anastasia asked. So she was awake.

"I think I do" she said smiling.

"Awwww" natalie said. Was everyone awake?!

"I wanna meet him." Anastasia said and I agreed.

"Sure , tomorrow yall meet him."

"Leaving already huh?" Natalie smiled.

For the rest of the time we talked about how Natalie had a mate but he rejected her so me and Anastasia decided to give him hell when we went their tomorrow.

Travis's POV

Austin called me downstairs saying there was someone that needed to see me and came downstairs hoping to see Naomi but I didn't. Instead I saw her. The woman that broke my heart and made me what I was.

Olivia.

I looked at her, she had slashes all over her body.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need your help. Can we speak privately?" Austin stopped her but I growled.

"Follow me." I said going upstairs as she followed.

I took her to my room and closed the door.

"Is someone after you?"

"Yes... when w-we were mates...he threatened to kill Natalie and at the time I knew you couldn't protect her like you can now so I released you and went with him."

"Why did you just tell me?" She started shaking.

"I couldn't. I didn't know what would happen if I did."

"Who is "he?"

"Your brother, Maxwell."

That bastard.

"How did you escape?"

"He's not in the house he was keeping me in... so I left."

"What about the injuries on your body?"

"He tortured me, don't worry it was nothing I couldn't handle." She always kept what she felt inside...

She stared to tear up.
"I'm so sorry for hurting you Travis, I really am."

I hugged her tight. She needed to know she was safe and that I could protect her.

"Travis"

I looked down at her and she kissed me. I kissed her back trailing down her neck and kissing every injury I saw.

"I'll take the pain away."

Some of you probably hate me for this chapter but it'll get even worse so you might as well restrain your anger for me cx