Chapter 17: Broken

Natalie's POV

It was time to go and Daniel and Joshua came to see Jaylan and Anastasia off. Must be nice to have a mate who loves you back, I smiled in their direction but then saw Naomi and went over to her.

"You okay?"

"Yea... but yesterday I was in pain but it stopped."

"Are you sure your okay? Should I get Jayl-"

"No, thanks girl but I'm fine, now let's go see your brother"

"Aka the love of your life"

"Shut up" she said laughing.

"Hey happy couples I'd hate to break it up but we gotta go."

Anastasia shifted 2 days after the battle and from what she described she was a silver wolf which was very rare.

They nodded and kissed their mates once more and shifted. My eyes-widened. She really was silver...first I've seen by far.

It hadn't been long before we arrived at the Pack house. We went into my room to get some type of clothes on but once we did Ethan and Keith rushed in.

"Luna your back so quickly...no no you need a break. Go on a shopping spree."

"What?" Naomi said laughing.

They then noticed Jaylan and Anastasia and went over to go "talk" to them. They were the biggest flirts ever.

And then Austin walked in. Yippie.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Nope."

"Its important. Natalie please?" He never said please so I nodded and followed him outside.

"Olivia came back" what? The girl who broke my brother.

"Why?"

"I don't know, but yesterday she came in and Travis took her to his room and..."

"And what?"

"They have been there since..." When Naomi said she felt a pain in her chest was this what she meant?

"So basically we have to stop Naomi from going into his room?" He nodded and I looked down. How could he... Austin must of flet my tension and he held my hand.

"We better get to it though" I pulled my arm away and walked inside only to see Naomi climbing up the stairs with Jaylan and Anastasia following.

Oh no.

Naomi's POV

"Let's see this hunk" Jaylan said laughing and I opened Travis's room door with Natalie and Austin running up the stairs.

"Travis...?" I went in to see him putting on his shirt and a naked girl who grabbed the sheets.

I looked from her to him and he had his eyes-widended

"Naomi..." I ran out pushing past everyone and running out the door shifting into the forest.

Pain. That's all I felt. I just kept running until I got to an area I've never seen before. I stood their breathless.

"I can make the pain go away." I turned to see a man who was approaching me. I wasn't afraid, I wanted all of it to go away. My memories of him...the fact that he was my mate...I wanted it to all die.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest and blacked-out.

Jaylan's POV

We watched as Naomi ran past us. Anastasia and me were going to do some damaged.

Can you believe travis tried to run after her? No. I growled and Anastasia stopped him in his tracks. She made him feel pain until Natalie begged her to stop.

"Anastasia stop." She stopped only to bring the pain to the girl who screamed in pain. It felt like music to my ears.

"Anastasia please stop you'll kill her" natalie pleaded. After about 5 minutes the girl fainted so Anastasia stopped. I turned by the door and said:

"And with all that pain that you both felt, its nothing compared to what Naomi is feeling."

Anastasia and I ran out the door passing the twins as we shifted. Since Anastasia was a silver wolf I told her to stay close to me in case anything would happen. We sprinted everywhere and I even contacted the pack house. She wasn't there.

Some members of the pack house are looking for her too I tried to mind link her but I got no response. I just hope she's ok.