Chapter 8: Him Pt.2

I love how it's like add a YouTube video but then it says something about the copyright and that's it's unplayable. That's really nice.

Anyway, they are singing "sweet dreams" by Beyonce.

Joshua's POV

As Naomi went upfront she gave me a death glare. What did I do to her? But that wasn't what I was worried about. I looked at Anastasia but she was looking at everyone but me.

Someone played the beat on their phone and the girls started singing. Jaylan had the first verse and everyone was clapping and Daniel was yelling "she's mine she's mine" like a ramping little kid.

Then it was Naomi's turn and she got whistles and she even got a "NAOMI I LOVE YOU!" I don't know who said it but they had her laughing. I thought I heard a growl but I might have been mistaken.

Next it was Anastasia. She had such of an angelic voice it was like she was in a whole another place.

"Man that girl is amazing" I heard one of the guys say.
"I'll make her mine."
"No I will."
"No, just watch she'll be mine by the end of tonight." This made me growl. I turned to the guys and they stepped back. I wanted them dead.

"Hey man calm down we were joking." They all nodded and Daniel grabbed my shoulder.

"Calm down." He told me. He was right, it was Jaylan's birthday party I should be considerate. By the time I turned around everyone was clapping and I joined them.

Jaylan went over to Daniel and Naomi went over to where the food was but was stopped by some guy. I looked back to see Anastasia gone. Where'd she go?

I looked around and saw her talking to one of the guys that I already wanted to kill. My wolf wanted to come over there and claim Anastasia right then and there but I just calmed down and walked over to them.

"Anastasia." I said interrupting their little conversation.

"Do you mind if we talk?"

"Yes. I mind." She said sounding pissed.

I sighed. I had no right to force her so I looked at her and said:

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I said before walking upstairs.

Naomi's POV

The food was shouting my name. People told me great job and what not and I thanked them. I finally reach my destination looking at the last cupcake. Mine. I was going to reach for it when someone picked it up. Eh.

I turned to see him. I had two choices. Run or stay and look at the guy that said I wasn't important.

I turned but he grabbed me and made me look into his eyes. Why were they too colors?

"For someone unimportant you sure seem to care." I told him buntly.

"I wasn't like that."

"So how was it like?"

"Don't you ever stop asking questions. Your so annoying."

"I looked him in his eyes and didn't see regret." I removed his hand from mines.

"I didn't need a mate and I don't need one now." With that his eyes widened and I winked and went to join the people who were dancing to break free.

"You rejected him."
"No, he rejected me."

Joshua's POV

I went up to my room only to see a red haired girl sitting on my bed.

"Get out." She turned to look at me

"Oh sorry I just liked the room." She smiled innocently, she was a wolf.

She then turned to a guitar that was sitting beside her.

"You play?" She asked
"Yea you do?"
"Of course." She grabbed the guitar and started playing it but it sounded horrible.
"Wow...I'm at a loss for words." She laughed and I did the same.

"I'm Natalie"
"I'm Joshua." She got up to leave and she tripped on my rug and I grabbed her hand.
"Thanks..." She said looking at me. We were so close to each other and before I could help it our lips were locked on together.

Anastasia's POV

After 5 minutes of listening to the guy I excused myself to go to Joshua. I wanted to talk this out with him.

"I'm Natalie."
"Joshua." I stopped by the entrance and peaked through the door that was slightly open. Who is this?

I watched as she almost fell and then I saw it. They kissed. I felt like all my energy drained and I fell to the ground as tears kept falling out.

"Uh um" I heard her say that and she was getting up to leave. She opened the door and saw me.

"Are you ok?" And then he came in.

"Anastasia I-"

I got up and turned to him and smiled.

"Anastasia died 3 minutes go." I walked downstairs with a huge smile on my face.
'Celestia stop.'
'No. Now I'm in control.'