Chapter 31

Hiya Everyone! Ok. This is the deal for the next book. Its gonna be mainly about Drew with a few chapters on Fury. I have about 9 or 10 more chapters in this book. For anyone who is and Aiden or Charlotte fan I will post a few chapters on them probably. After the next book we're most likely gonna backtrack a bit and do Charlie. Well. I might surprise you in the epilogue but don't do anything drastic. Anyways. On with the show! *clap clap*

P.S READ THIS NOTE!!!!! DON'T GET MAD AT ME!!!!

Chapter 31

"What are you talking about?" 'I've decided I want to leave the pack. Charlie can take over as alpha. I can't deal with all this right now. If Aiden comes with me thats his choice. I just can't deal with running a pack right now." I said. I dismissed them as an alpha for the last time. After they left I stood up and walked over to where I had packed all my stuff. "Your not leaving without me." Aiden said. He started throwing all his stuff into the two leftover suitcases. Soon we were done. We grabbed the triplets and their stuff and put everything in the car. We drove for a few hours before stopping to eat. After we ate we continued driving till we reached Florida. Perfect. So beautiful. We decided to go to the beach in the morning. For now we rented a hotel and slept. The next morning after showering and getting dressed we woke the babies up and got them dressed. I was just finishing Adeline when Aiden wrapped his arms around me. "It seems so odd. It's so quiet." I nodded and turned around. I kissed him lightly. "Its private." I said and stood up. I picked Adeline up and he carried the boys. We went downstairs and headed to the beach in the back. I was about to strip off my clothes into my bathing suit but with the glares Aiden was giving people who were staring I knew it wouldn't be the smartest idea at the moment. I walked back over to him and stood on my tiptoes. "Who cares what they think. I love you. And ONLY you." I said and stepped back. He smiled at me and I took my t-shirt and shorts off. He growled lightly at me and I faked that I was hurt. He chuckled at me and we carried the kids into the water. After a few minutes they started falling asleep since they didn't sleep that well last night. I suppose its no problem. I set them on our towel and sat down. I was about to lay down when Aiden came up and shook his wet hair spraying me and the babies. I let out a squeal when the water hit me and he smiled. Plopping down he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Ew. Salty." I said. He chuckled and kissed my hair. "You hair is the same way." He said with a funny face. I shook my head at him. We picked up the triplets. 

I know its SUPER DUPER SHORT!!! I'M HAVING SOME TROUBLE FIGURING OTU WHATS GONNA HAPPEN SO BYE FOR NOW.