Chapter 8

I hope to make this one longer.

Chapter 8

"Dragons are real?" "Yeah. You can come for a ride sometime maybe." I said and headed inside. I was showering when I heard something in the bathroom. I peeked over the curtain and saw Aiden sitting there. He saw me looking at him as he sat on the counter I glared at him and his eyes turned gold. I immediately looked down and turned red and pushed the curtain closed tightly. The curtain had slipped and bared my chest. "GET OUT!" I yelled and I heard Charlie come in. I groaned Fury, Drew and Jessica all walked in as well. "EVERYONE OUT!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and I heard Iggy complaining about me yelling all the time. "I heard that!" I yelled. He snorted and walked down the hall. I quickly finished showering and got dressed quickly. I was planning on going for another flight. I heard some yelling and Fury yelling at some one. I walked into the living room and saw Fag standing there with his eyes narrowed. "Did you HAVE to x it off?" She yelled at him and he shrugged. "X what off?" "On youtube Nudge posted a video. 50 ways to annoy Fang but he x-ed it off!" "Why?" I asked VERY VERY VERY curious now. "I don't want to be annoyed at the moment." He said and walked off. I turned to Fury and motioned for her to get on. She got it back up and we watched it. We also watched the ones for Max, Iggy and the rest of the flock. I laughed so hard I thought I would die. Aiden and the rest of the pack came in and Fury played it for them while I continued laughing. I was laughing so hard I didn't hear Iggy calling out that dinner was ready until he came walking in and told us it was time for dinner while holding a spatula. It looked like he was one of those guys who are on cooking shows which made me laugh even harder. Aiden helped me up and we headed into the dining room. We were having hotdogs. (We usually eat korean food in my family since my mother is Korean) I grabbed three and sat down. The phone rang and Anne answered it. My mouth was full when she came back. "That was your headmistress from the school you went to and apparently you are to go back. You will leave in two weeks. You need our rest tonight because we are going to court tomorrow to discuss whether or not supernaturals should be locked away and I think you might want to be there." I nodded and we finished dinner silently. Before we all left the table though I had to ask the question. "Will Max and the Flock go with us to the academy?" "Yes." was all Anne said. I nodded my head and went up to mine and Aidens room. He came in moment later and layed down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forhead. I fell asleep in that position and slept dreamlessly. I woke up the net day when Aiden left to go shower. I layed still for a moment before getting up to get dressed. I decided to be coy last night and got up at midnight to braid Fang's hair. I giggled when I heard Max ask him what happened to his hair. I grabbed my clothes and headed into one of the bathrooms to shower. I was met by Iggy standing there brushing his teeth. I mumbled an apology and waited outside the door for him to leave. Aiden walked out of the bathroom across the hall and I walked into it. I pecked Aiden lightly on the lips before headign inside to shower. I finished and got dressed. I was wearing a tight fitting t-shirt with a wolf on it, black skinny jeans and am planning on wearing my black high tops as usual. I finished getting dressed and put some clear lipgloss on and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I walked outside after grabbing a bagel. I told Anne I was going to ride Azura to the meeting. I walked over to her and patted her nose lightly. I hopped on and told her what was going on that day. She agreed to do what I asked and we flew off to the building where we were headed.

Sorry to make it so short but I just came up witha n idea for another story and want to write it out. thnx for Reading...                  Elaine