Chapter 10

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!WOOHOO!!! Sorry... I'm trying to convince my dad to let me adopt a dog for my birthday and the going is VERY VERY VERY HARD!!!!! Here you are...

Chapter 10

When we got back home Azura flew off to go hunt with Damien while me and Aiden walked inside to find my parents. I ran over and hugged them. "How and when did you guys get here?" "We drove, and just a few minutes ago. Oh hello Aiden." She said and gave him a hug. She seemed awfully cheerful. Thats when the rest of the gang came out of the hallway. Taylor, Wendy, Nicky, Amanda, Kasey and Kaley. "Oh My Gosh!" I ran over and hugged them tightly. Aiden was twitchy when I hugged Taylor and I shot him a look. I turned to Nicky. I ran over and hugged her. "I've missed you soooo much." "That makes us feel so much more loved." Iggy said sarcasticly as he walked into the room behind Max, Fang and the others. "Yeah! You just LOOOOOOOVE it when I yell. Nicky here doesn't mind it at all." I stared him down which was weird since he couldn't really see. He finally looked away and went to sulk with Fury and Gazzy. "When did YOU guys get here?" "We came with our parents." Wendy said. She was brighter than normal and that's when I noticed the RING?!?!? "OMG! Who is it?" "Me." I was shocked to here Taylor say. I turned to Wendy and decided to play a little game. "You want to marry that... that... THING?!?!? He probably doesn't even shower! I mean his personal hygene wasn't very good if I remember correctly." "I thought you said you wouldn't mention that." Taylor said holding his hands up in surrender. "He used MY toothbrush and never told me. Then he used my brush, then my razor! I mean what next?" "You mentioned it..." He let his voice trail off and I laughed. "You can't hurt me. Trust me he's tried." I added the last part to the crowd. I did a flip and flung Taylor to the ground because he didn't put his gaurd up as strong as he should. I pinned him down. "Not so macho now are you?" I asked getting up in his face. He chuckled. Then flipped me off and pinned ME down. I growled and shifted under him. Now he was sitting on the back of a rather large wolf. I growled again.

Sorry but I am practicly asleep. Since my parents were gone I stayed up til 7:00 A.M before collapsing and I was awakened an hour later. I need SLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!