Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Ok. We have something to tell you." "What?" They asked at the same time. Sara looked up at Shannon and quickly looked away. She sure was a shy person. I thought before starting. "We're Supernaturals." 'Way to break it to them slowly.' Charlie said sarcastically. I gave him an annoyed look before turning back to the girls. Sara looked completely fine. Where as Shannon looked a bit pale. I looked at the calm Sara. "Avery's dad was a warlocke." She said calmly. "Avery is a witch. So am I and Amanda. I'm also a werewolf, water elemental and telepathic." Shannon looked up when I mentioned werewolf. "So he wasn't lying." She muttered. "Who?" I asked. "My dad. I'm half werewolf. I won't shift until I'm marked though. And then I might not. He said it was rare for us not to shift, but sometimes it happens." I was surprised. Both already knew? Aiden looked at me and smiled. I just returned the favor. Just then Drew walked in with McDonalds. Something about it set my stomach off and I raced to the bathroom. I just barely made it before hacking up my breakfast. Aiden rushed in and knelt at my side. He held up my hair as I threw up. After I finally emptied my stomach he looked at me with concern. He handed my some water from the cup we held toothbrushes in and I rinsed my mouth out. Flushing the toilet I stood up slightly shaking. Aiden shut the toilet seat and motioned for me to sit down. I was thinking about what was wrong with me when Aiden spoke up. "Are you pregnant again?" I was surprised but I thought I might as well check. (Lets edit a bit. She can't use her water skills to find out) He left to go get a pregnancy test thing. I walked to our room and laid down. I was a little dizzy and a whole lot tired. I climbed under the covers and was soon fast asleep. I woke up when Aiden climbed into bed. I sat up slowly and stretched. I smiled over at Aiden who was laying down on the bed smiling up at me. I leaned over and kissed him. Enjoying the sparks that flew through my  body. He smiled while I kissed him and it made me smile too. We soon started laughing for no reason. After a few minutes he handed me the little box. I rushed into the bathroom and was soon out jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas. "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!" I yelled. I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. Everyone rushed into the room. Most likely not hearing what I said I smiled at every. "I'm having another baby!!!" I said and jumped up and down. Fury seemed upset and I remembered what she had been thinking about. I quickly chased after her as she ran out the door. We both shifted and I chased her through the woods. Eventually she stopped and just stared at me. 'You always have everything!!! You were first to find your mate, you were first to get married. Heck you were first to have kids! And now your having another. Chase won't have any because we're still in school!!!' She mentally shouted at me. I cringed and sat down. 'Its not like I intended for this to happen! I didn't plan it! Sure I love my children and wouldn't give my baby up for anything. But in case you don't remember my first child never saw daylight! Do you think I have it all?' I yelled back at her. Something inside her snapped and she lunged for me. She raked her claws across my stomach and I fell to the ground before I could do anything. I saw red before everything went black. 

I woke up to white walls and bright lights. "Oh my gosh! Are you alright love?" Aiden said as he hugged me tightly and kissed me fiercely on the lips. He kept hugging me until the doctors walked in. "Excuse me sir. We have some bad news." We both snapped to attention. "Your baby didn't survive. When the animal tore your stomach it managed to hit your womb causing the baby to die instantly at this early state." "Not again." I said. I started crying and Aiden hugged me tightly. The doctor took his leave and left the room quietly. I don't know how long I cried onto Aidens shoulder. This happening reminded me of my first baby. Later that day Aiden took me home after getting clearance. I got home and went straight to my room. I ignored everyone. I scarcely remember walking up the stairs to my room. i climbed underneath the covers and fell asleep. I didn't wake up till Aiden brought me some food. I slowly ate it. He brought me the triplets and I held them while I sat down in bed. After a few hours I fell asleep again and didn't wake up till the next day. 

I woke up when Aiden shook my shoulder gently. "You need to eat something." He said with a worried voice. I sat up and ate the toast he handed me. Once I finished Fury crept into the room. I glared at her and growled loudly. She seemed scared and quickly rushed out of the room. I saw Aiden grimace but by his eyes he felt the same way. He layed down on the bed next to me and hugged me to his chest. "Your gonna have to forgive her someday." He whispered into my ear. "I'll never forgive her for this."  I said fiercely. I ordered a pack meeting and waited. A few minutes later everybody gathered into the room. Including Fury. "Today we will have one less pack member."

Cliffy!!!!

Does she really do it??? Keep reading to find out. And what does Drew and Fury's mate think??? 

Also quick note. Check out my website. I need some more views!!!! Here's the link...

http://wattpadwriters.blogspot.com/