Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I was still surprised about what Aiden had told me this morning. We had packed and now we were driving to Montana. We've been driving for about three hours so far. "Can we get something to eat?" I asked Aiden while giving him the puppy eyes. "Theres a town up ahead I believe. We can get something there." I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek before looking out my window at the woods lining the highway. We had a shiny black Mustang. I leaned back and watched Aiden. He switched lanes to get into the exit. The town was really small. We decided to get Subway. He parked and I hopped out of the car. We entered the restaurant and I walked into the line with Aiden right behind me. We both got our orders and found a seat. We sat in a booth next to the window that looked out onto the road. We had both gotten 18" subs. We always ate alot. We finished our food and got back into the car with our chips and drinks for the road. We stopped and got gas and junk food for the trip. I smiled at Aiden and grabbed a jumbo bag of sour gummy worms. "I must be love struck." he muttered as he tossed the bag onto the counter thingy. I kissed his cheek again. "No. You just love me." I've been giddy since this morning when we started driving. Probably the enormous bag of sour gummy worms I ate while we were packing. We headed back out to the car to find some guys standing by admiring it. I walked over and hopped in after winking at the guys. One held the door open but let go when he saw Aiden climb into the drivers seat. When we drove off Aiden looked at me. "Why must you tease everyone like that?" I just giggled. Then it hit me. "I drank coffee this morning didn't I?" he nodded looking confused. "When I drink coffee I go on a weird buzz. Charlie forbade me to drink it." he smacked his forehead. "You drank three whole cups!" he said exasperated. "You didn't even say anything just sat there and drank coffee before starting to act like this." I turned my attention back to the rode and turned on the radio. We had XM so I put the Roadhouse on. Aiden looked over at me. "You should rest. You look tired." as if on cue I yawned. I smiled at him and put my seat back as far as it would go in the tiny car and rolled over. I fell asleep and woke up when we arrived at the motel that we were planning on staying at. We had made reservations so we just gave them our name and headed upstairs. I tossed my bag on the floor and opened the bathroom door to see what it looked like. It was very neat decorated in navy blue. We both went to bed and slept soundly till morning when te sun rose. I stretched and yawned before sitting up. Aiden woke up but just laid there. "Wake up! We're going house hunting." I shoved him off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out Aiden went in. I dried my hair and got dressed and put my makeup on. I wore skinny jeans with a light blue tank top and some blue hightops. Aiden got out of the shower and got dressed. He was wearing a navy blue T-shirt and some jeans. We walked out and grabbed some biscuits and gravy. We ate and then took off to find a realtors shop. We found one at the edge of town and he showed us some cabins with lots of woods then a small house. I fell in love with it. It was white and two stories high with a front porch and a patio out back it came with 400 acres. Lots of space for us to run. It was a three bedroom house with a unfinished basement. It had huge oak trees in the front yard and we only had one family near us. They were the only people for miles. They had three little kids. A young couple but older than us and an elderly couple. They were apparently all family and owned the property the bordered ours closer to the town. We bought the house and moved in the next day I cleaned along with Aiden it took us nearly all day to sweep mop and dust the house then do all the yard work like cleaning the patio and front porch off. Later that evening the family who lived near by came over with a chicken pot pie. I thanked them having forgotten all about food while we were cleaning. Just then Aiden walked over from the woods. Having been checking the woods for any other animals. 'All clear.' "This is my husband Aiden. Aiden, these are the Robertsons." he shook hands with Mr. Robertson. I smiled when he picked up the little girl who had grabbed his leg. I smiled bit it was a slightly sad smile as I watched him hold her. Mrs. Robertson looked at me questioningly but I just smiled at her slightly less sad. "Please come on in. We don't have any furniture yet so sorry about that." I led them into the kitchen where we had dropped our stuff. My spell book was onthe counter where I left it after finding a spell premove bleach stains. I turned it invisible before sending it into my bag. "We're having a party at our house this weekend if you want to come. It's going to be us my parents and a few other friends of our. Oh and my brother and his children." I looked at Aiden who nodded his agreement. "We'd love to." I smiled at them "What time is it?" "Saturday at 8:30." I thanked him for inviting us and they said they had to leave and walked out the door and walked back to their house across the street. I thought they were a nice family.

Saturday...

We were getting ready for the party when we saw three cars pull up and children of all ages come out of two and then two couples come out of the other. There seemed to be thirty kids but really only 18!! I pulled the shirt over my head and wondered why no one seemed to ask about my neck. I traced my fingers over it causing it to burn pleasantly. Aiden walked over and kissed the top of my head. "Ready darling?" I nodded and grabbed my bag. A small purse with an extra long strap. I put my tennis shoes on and grabbed Aidens hand. We walked across the street and knocked on the door. A young women opened it and looked at us. "Who are you?" she asked rudely before she sniffed and slammed the door in our faces but not before we smelt the vampire on her. I growled so low only Aiden and other vamps could hear. I walked around back and saw that all the kids were over 14 and ALL vampires. I froze and walked over to the one who looked to be the oldest. "I hope your not planning on having a festival because I can assure you it won't happen." he smiled revealing his slightly sharper than normal fangs and looked at me. "We wouldn't eat family."

Cliffhanger as far as I'm concerned. Not very good at them. Sorry I don't update as often but I've been really busy since the ticks are returning and u have to spend half my time pulling them off the dogs even with Frontline and the powder stuff my dad told me to put on them. Elaine