Chapter 19

Chapter 19

They got it right. The next day when I was making breakfast they grabbed me and walked me to the backyard and tossed me into a pool filled with our gummy worms. I laughed and layed back while eating some. I was stuffing myself when Aiden pulled me out and before I could protest I smelled vamp. I was surprised when we walked inside to see Starr and Mark. I looked at them curiously. "We got caught in the spell when you cast it and ended up here." She had just finished when my mother came rushing in. "You guys have to run and hide. Itec members were here. They asked us if we had seen you but we said no." We all ran to get our bags and some food. "You'll need these." My dad said and handed me fake ID's. Apparently we were all 17. It was stretching it slightly but we cold pull it off. He handed me a credit card and some cash. I thanked him quickly and had Wendy teleport us as many of us as she could. Conner and Maggie were going to stay here with Amanda. The others were all going to Georgia. We arrived in the woods near a large town. Aiden and me went to look for a house and the others either went shopping or with Charlie to register us at high school. Ahh. Back to school. I had never actually graduated. I followed Aiden to the realators office. When we walked through the doors a large man came over. "May I help you?" "We're here to find a house." "I only sell houses to ADULTS." He emphasised the ADULT and shooed us out the door. I sighed and we joined Wendy, Taylor, and Fury at the store. We purchased three tents. There was a campground near the town and it would have to do. When winter came we would fin some place in the woods to camp. I grabbed some marshmallows and sour gummy worms. The marshmallows were for everyoe but NO ONE is going to get my gummy worms. (I love the Jackson 5!) We walked to the checkout and I used the card. (I'm typing on my dad's little ocmputer and it really hard) (This is my THIRD time writing this second part!!!!) We walked to the campground and set up while we waited for Charlie to get there. I saw him walking up with some papers in his hands. "They give the schedules the day you register." He handed me two sheets of paper. One had my name and the other had Aidens. They were the same. 'Thanks.' 'Me and Jessica have the same. We have 4 classes together.' I scanned over the list again. Algebra 1, English, Advanced Biology, Lunch, U.S History, Italian, Free Period, PE, then Home Ec. Charlie and Jessica have Algebra, English, U.S History, Home Ec, lunch and Free with us. We all have Lunch and Free together. We walked over to the fire and Charlie handed out the schedules to everybody. I sat down next to Aiden and we roasted hot dogs. Fury got tired of turning it over and scorched it. Jessica finally showed her how to cook it quicker without scorching it, after she waisted about 3 hotdogs. We opened the marshmallows and dug in. We all asked either Jessica or Fury to light them on fire before blowing them off then burning them again. After ripping the top layer off. I ate nearly a whole bag. The baby seemed to love it though. I finished and went to bed. Charlie came in the next mornign at dawn. I growled when he tried to wake me up. "Get your big butt up!" I got up to face another day almost sadly.

I'm sooooo sorry its so short but I'm sorta discouraged after all the re-writing. I went to a dog trial Saturday and my legs are SHOT! (If you want to know what a dog trial is just message me and I can explain) I earned ten bucks though. For running a dog for an guy. I pulled a muscle in my leg and everytime I put weight on it it clenches up. Well I have to go to sleep.        Elaine