Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

"Now my heart is ready to burst, Cause I, I feel like I'm ready for love. And I, I want to be your everything and more."

-Ella Henderson, Yours

I am cuddled up to Damian as we watched a movie on Netflix. I looked up at him and he smiled at me as he continued to play with my hair. I usually don't let no one touch my hair, but I always have let Damian. I feel so comforted to his touch. His touch is the only thing I have ever wanted.

And now, now I have it.

I got up and put my legs in between his. I crashed my lips with Damian's. He was shocked at first but kissed back instantly with hunger.

He laid me down on the couch and started to grind on top of me, making me moan. My pants tighten so tight that it became uncomfortable.

He licked my bottom lip wanting access. I granted and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I cried out for more. He slipped our shirts off and threw them to the floor.

I wanted so much of this. I never can get enough of Damian. Never.

He nibbled on my lip and took off our pants. We tossed them to the floor and went straight back to kissing.

He started grinding against me, our hard shafts gliding along each other. It made me moan to the pleasure of his touch. All I wanted is him inside of me again.

I clawed his back as he thrust inside of me with so much hunger. He sucked on my neck as he thrust into me at a steady pace where it felt so much love.

I arched my back and pulled on his hair. I gasped for air as he went harder and even harder.

"Oh god Eric." He moaned and went faster.

"Faster Damian! Faster!" I begged for more. He did as I wished and went faster.

"Damian!" I moaned.

"Eric!" He moaned and came inside of me.

He didn't stop though. He continued to thrust into me which I loved.

"More." I begged. He kissed my ear and went harder. Sweat dripped down his face from his forehead.

He grabbed my shaft into his hand and started to move up and down at a steady motion. I kept begging for more of his touch.

I craved his touch more than I ever thought I would. I wanted more and more.

"Oh god Damian!" I shouted and came all over our chest.

My muscles in my ass tightened and he came inside of me again. You can see in his eyes that he had an orgasm. His moan was so sexy and I fell in love with it.

He placed his lips onto mine then collapsed on the side of me. I cuddled up to his chest and heard his heart beat.

His chest was moving up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

That's all I heard when I listened to his heart beat.

I love the sound of his heart, because I know that it's from me as it beat so fast. I love how I made him feel. And I loved how he made me feel.

I felt like I was untouchable. I don't care what they say, I am madly in love with him.