Chapter 5

Authors Message: Picture above is Zendaya playing as Rayna!!!

Chapter Five

"The very essence of romance is uncertainty."

― Oscar Wilde

  It's been three weeks since Austin asked me to be his boyfriend. I am honestly falling for him. I never thought I would but I did. And still am actually. I quite think that he is changing. The dean of our school called me in to his office the other day and tells me how much his son has changed since I have been with him. I am the queen, what do you expect? Just kidding, just ignore that....

Ash and I got into an argument on skype the other day. She slept with this guy I had a huge crush on since forever. She knew and she had sex with him. So I went off on her. I would never do that thing to her. I guess you know who your true friends are. We went into a heated argument where Damian had to end the call for me because I was screaming so many curse words and everything else. See Damian is a great guy. If only he was gay or bisexual, we would make such a wonderful couple. But as long as I have him as a friend, then I am happy.

Right now Austin and I are in the lounge drinking smoothies and doing homework. He had advanced English and advanced Chemistry homework while I had psychology and advanced French.

"Did you know the French class can take the summer abroad?" I asked Austin while he took a sip of his strawberry banana smoothie.

He nodded his head and responded, "Yeah. Are you going?"

"I don't think. I don't want to leave and be by myself. Plus it is way too expensive. My parents only send so much to me each month."

"You should go. I could go with you. My uncle is the French teacher and he always lets me go with the class every year." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"I'll think about it." I said and continued to do homework.

Psychology is something that interests me a lot. I am so good at it and I love helping people. So who knows, maybe I will be a psychologist. I did went through this time when I was thirteen, I was in severe depression where I about took my own life by overdosing on ibuprofen. I know, ibuprofen. But I was thirteen. I just grabbed what I seen first. Maybe that is why my parents just gave up on me. I just wish I knew, but I don't. I guess I will never know unless they tell me their self's.

I heard my name from behind me. I turned around and seen Sierra and Abby. I smiled and they came over to Austin and I.

"Hello babies. I have a question for the both of you." Abby smiled. Austin and I both nodded for her to go on.

"Well....." Abby said and Sierra continued. "There is this party tonight, considering it is a Friday. So I want you two to come. It's in my dorm at 8."

Austin and I both looked at each other. He shrugged his shoulders. "We would love to join." I smiled. They jumped and wrapped their arms around me.

"See you tonight boo's." Abby and Sierra said and ran off. I turned to Austin and started laughing.

"You sure you want to go? We don't have to if you don't want to." I asked him. He scooted closer to me.

His eyes landed on mine and my face started to blush. He leaned down and whispered French into my ear. "Une partie avec vous est un parti dans mon rêve mon amour." I chuckled and he nibbled on my ear. In translation, 'A party with you, is a party in my dream my love.' He is literally the sweetest thing.

***

We walked into Sierra's dorm and the music was blasting. I looked over at Austin and he smiled. I grabbed onto his hand because I was a little nervous. "I will get us some drinks." He said and walked off. Cool leave me I wasn't even thirsty!

"Hey." I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and seen Rayna, Declan, Maddie and Damian.

"Hey guys." I smiled and hugged Rayna.

"Where is your boy?" Declan asked.

"He is getting us some drinks." I informed. They nodded and Rayna grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance bitch." She shouted and pulled me to the dance floor. I laughed the whole time she dragged me to dance.

We danced to 'Uptown funk' By Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson.

I grinded against Rayna and she chuckled the whole time, she grabbed onto my hips and swayed them back and forth. There was a peck on my shoulder. I turned around it was Austin holding out my drink. Took him long enough. I took the drink and downed the whole cup.

"Holy shit that is some strong ass vodka." I said while shaking my head. Rayna and Austin laughed and we went back to dancing.

~

I was midnight and I could barely stand up straight. I only had two drinks and feel like I am going crazy.

"You ok?" Damian and Rayna asked me. All I could see is two faces standing in front of me. I could barely hear what they just said.

"Is he ok?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around really fast and seen Declan and Maddie standing there.

"Hey!" I shouted. And hugged them both.

"You are drunk Eric." Maddie said, trying to hold me up.

"I only had...... Two." I smiled.

"That fucker!" Rayna shouted. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Declan, Damian and Maddie asked.

"Austin drugged him." Rayna informed. My vision started to go blurry. And so did my hearing.

"What?" I asked. "Where is my baby?" I asked after a few seconds later. I could feel sweat falling from my head and soon I collapsed to the floor and everything went black.