Chapter 3

Authors Message: Picture is Robert Buckley playing as Coach Bryan!

Chapter Three

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

― Dr. Seuss

I woke up to someone's alarm clock going off. I know that it is not mine. I did not set it this early. I grunt and cover my head with my comforter. I heard chuckles. Who can be laughing at this time of the morning?! It's freaking 4:30! I set my clock for 6!

The door closed and I sighed in relief. Finally. Who wakes up this early? It must be his workout routine or some shit. If we were together, I would so make him stay in bed with me longer. Forget the workout. Love me! But hey, I like to work out actually. So I would go with him. But not this early! He must be taking a shower. Maybe it's more peaceful this early. I shrugged and turned on my side, trying to go back to sleep.

***

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I slapped my phone, trying to turn it off. But it wouldn't budge. 'Someone fucking turn that off.' I mumbled to myself. All of a sudden, the alarm goes off. I tilt my head and seen Damian holding my phone, offering it back to me. He was standing there only in his briefs. My eyes traveled down his body and back up. I snatched it out of his hands and hid under my covers. I so have a morning wood from looking at him shirtless. Just be cool. Hide it. I told myself over and over again.

"You don't have to hide from me." He said.

"I am specifically not hiding from you. I am hiding from mornings. Which I simply hate." I shouted from under my comforters.

"Maybe this will help." He said. I raised an eyebrow and peeked my head out. He had coffee in his hand. I blushed and sat up. I took the coffee and started to drink.

"Better?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Better." I sighed in relief. I am so glad I have him for a roommate. He's hot, athletic, muscular, nice, sweet, and everything about him is my type. If only I could have him for myself.

I finished my coffee and got up from the bed. I walked over to my closet, not even caring about showering this morning. Crap! My teeth! I shouted. I grabbed my essentials and ran to the bathroom. I walked in and seen tons of guys naked. Oh holy mother of god.

You got this Eric. Keep it cool. I told myself. I started to brush my teeth when there was a peck on my shoulder. I turned and seen some guy shirtless standing right in front of me.

"I'm Austin. I saw that you are new." He put out his hand. I raised my finger to tell him to hold on. I spit out my toothpaste and turned back around.

"Eric." I laughed awkwardly. I put out my hand so he could shake it.

"Well it was very nice to meet you. I have my eye on you." He winked seductively at me then walked away. Oh god I love this school.

I finished up and head back to my room. There was so many people talking about everything and anything. I had no clue what, but I just minded my own business. I got back into my room and Damian was already gone. Thank god. I don't need anyone else trying to kill my vibe.

***

I made it to Marine Biology just two minutes to spare. I wiped the imaginary sweat away from my head. I walked over to the teacher. So called here, the professor.

"Hi I'm Eric and I am new." I smiled. She turned her head to look at me.

"Hello there Eric. Go take a seat next to....." She said and turned around to look at the class. My eyes landed on Damian. He could have waited for me. That would have been nice. But no!