Chapter Nine

Authors message: Warning Sexual content

Chapter Nine

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

― Mahatma Gandhi

Few weeks have passed and it's finally Christmas. My favorite holiday. Christmas is a time for families and everything. But my parents said they were going to Aspen for Christmas. Which means I was left in a dorm all by myself. Damian went to his grandmas. So I have the dorm all to myself. It's weird because I and he are always so loud and laughing. But one thing that is good, Austin invited me to his parents' home for Christmas. I told him I would love to go.

And that is where I am on my way to right now. Over to his parent's house. Austin was already there so I had to walk all alone to go there. I do wish I could see my parents for Christmas. Austin knows how much I wanted too. He told me that they care but they just have a different way in showing it. He said a lot of parents are that way. Some part of me wanted to believe him but I couldn't.

I had to wear a sweater, a beanie and a winter coat because it gets extremely cold here in the winter. Colder then back in the city actually. Why did my parents send me here?! I hate the fucking cold. I am skinny as hell and I am freezing balls at the moment.

I continued to walk and snowflakes started to fall. 'Really?!' I shouted as I looked up at the sky. I heard laughing from behind me. I turned around and seen Coach Bryan. What is he doing?

"Are you following me?" I asked nervously. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, my home is right over there. I was just walking back from the pool. I think you are not used to this much cold huh?" He asked. I giggled and shook my head.

"Where you going anyways? You should be with your family." He pointed out. Yeah, if only they cared!

"Well my parents went away for Christmas so I am going to the dean's house. Austin invited me so why not." I smiled at him. He nodded and continued to walk passed me.

"Have a nice Christmas Eric!" He shouted and turned the corner to his house. I swear, that teacher may be hot as hell but he creeps me out at times.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Austin or someone better answer this door ASAP or I am going to freeze. I waited and then rang the doorbell once again.

The door opened and there stood Austin's mom with a smile on her face. "Welcome sweetie!" She shouted and gestured me inside. I walked in and she took my coat.

"Austin is up in his bedroom taking a nap. Up the stairs and first room on the left." She pointed up the stairs. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I opened the door slowly and there laid Austin on his bed, sound asleep. He is one of the cutest sleepers I have ever seen. He looks so peaceful. I tip toed over to the bed and laid down gently next to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. I chuckled and kissed the back of his neck.

"I missed you." He whispered softly. I smiled and whispered into his ear, "I missed you so much." I said. He kissed my hand and turned to face me.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. My face flushed red.

"I wouldn't know. Enlighten me." I said.

He smiled at me and said, "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you." I smiled and placed my lips onto his. This time, electricity shot through my body. I never felt that with him. And it took me by surprise. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his body.

"BOYS!" The dean shouted. We grunted and got up from the bed.

"The family is here. Get ready to meet our worst nightmares." He said and grabbed onto my hand. He led me down the stairs to meet his family. I instantly began to get nervous. I am so not ready to meet all his family yet.

I followed him all the way down the stairs and seen old people. I am guessing it's his grandparents.... They looked up at us holding hands, walking down the stairs.

"Gran!" Austin shouted and hugged his grandma. I chuckled on how excited he got seeing is grandma.

"Gran...." He started to say and looked over at me. "This is my boyfriend Eric." He introduced us. I smiled and put out my hand so she can shake it.

"Oh don't be silly boy. I like to hug!" She shouted and hugged me. This family is better than I thought. I smiled and hugged her back.

***

We finished eating dinner and I collapsed onto Austin's bed. I have never ate so much in my entire life. These people sure know how to cook.

Austin got into the bed and cuddled up next to me. "I never thought someone like you could put down all that food." Austin pointed out my small figure.

I gasped and said, "That is such a stereotypical comment." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"You are so cute." He said and placed a kiss on my lips. I pushed him away and said, "My breath smells like food and if I kiss you, I may throw up all that food I just ate." I said and started laughing.

"Not rude at all." He responded. We cuddled up to each other and I buried my head into his chest.

"I'm going to take a shower." Austin informed and kissed my forehead. He started stripping his clothes off in front of me and I bit down on my lip. Why must he tease me?

"Like what you see?" He asked and came closer to me. He brushed is naked body against me, instantly making me hard. I nodded over and over again.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the shower.

"Your family is down stairs." I pointed out.

He shrugged and said, "They are too occupied. Plus.... It's just a shower." He said seductively in my ear. I giggled and throw my clothes on the floor. I got in the shower and so did he. He turned the water on and pushed me against the wall so the water can warm up.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I moaned in pleasure. His hands glided down my back and cupped my ass. I moaned again and I put my fingers through his hair and pulled. This time he moaned and started placing kisses down my jaw line. He sucked on my neck, making me moan even louder. He had to cover my mouth and I started laughing. He also started laughing.

He grinded his hard erection against mine and I wanted to moan so bad.... I bit my bottom lip and held it back. He took my shaft into his hand and started to move up and down, in a steady motion.

I took his in my hand and did the same. He leaned down and nibbled onto my neck. This time, I couldn't hold it back. I moaned and he had to cover my mouth with his other hand. We kept going up and down with our hands.

"Austin... I'm about to cum." I informed.

He shook his head and bit his lip. "Hold it back. I'm not ready yet. Just relax." He told me. I nodded nervously. I relaxed my muscles as I was about to cum. I held it back and I wanted to so bad. He seen my eagerness in my eyes and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Now." He said and I put his hand over my mouth and screamed in pleasure. We shot all over each other's stomachs and chest. He leaned in and placed his lips onto mine.

"I will wash you." He told me. I nodded and turned around so he could wash me. I never felt so much pleasure in my entire life. He really knows how to please someone. And that is a fact.