Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Reality continues to ruin my life."

Bill Watterson

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

I looked at her blonde hair and pretty features. What the hell did I get myself into? Crap.... I have a fucking boyfriend. What am I saying?!

"Emma?" Damian said from behind me. I turned to look at him.

He looked at me and looked back at her.

"Oh.... So she is your girlfriend and she is not some creepy stalker bitch." I nodded and turned back to Emma.

She looked at me like she has something on her face. Is this girl some kind of diva or something?

"I will let that slide since you are his roomie." She said and flipped her hair to the side.

"Let what slide?" I asked. I turned to look at Damian. He shook his head and looked at the ground.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Who do you think you are. I am the queen of this school. Everyone knows that." She said.

"And I am the king of the world. Looks like I over power your slutty ass." I said and walked out of the room. I hear her grunt.

"Eric!" Damian hollered at me. I just ignored him and snuck to Rayna's.

***

I knocked on the door and kept knocking. Maddie is her roommate and they are going to hate me for waking them up. I see the light turn on from under the door and the door opens. There stood Rayna.

"Eric??" She asked and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

I pushed my way through the door and walked into her room.

"Yeah, come in." She says sarcastically.

I sat on Rayna's bed and Maddie looked at me suspiciously do did Rayna.

"Ok, what's up?" They both asked.

"Who... Who is Emma Hollander?" I asked. Their eyes widen and they looked at each other then looked back at me.

Rayna sighed and said, "She is back isn't she?"

I nodded

"She is the queen of this school. If she does not like you, she will ruin you." She informed.

"Did she show you at your dorm?" Maddie asked.

"Is Damian bi?" I asked. They started laughing.

"Are you high? Damian is the straightest of the straight guys." Rayna informed. I nodded and looked at the ground.

"Oh god." Rayan said and sat next to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

I gulped and said, "I fucking hate Emma. I am going to ruin that bitch." I said. They started laughing.

"You can't ruin her. People tried and they died." Maddie said. My eyes widen.

"Not really. Damian's last roommate hated her so she got him sent away." Rayna informed.

That is what they think..... I ruined people before. And I am not afraid of her.

I am pist at Damian for kissing me. Also pist at myself for kissing back because of Austin. Austin means the world to me and I can't tell him what happened. If he knew, then he would never talk to me again. I love him and I can't do that. But I also love Damian...... What the hell is happening?