Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."

Ernest Hemingway

"What?" He asked and pulled away to look at me. I couldn't stop crying. It was like a bomb just went off.

"I said...." I started to say but I choked up. I looked down at the bed and cried some more.

He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I cried into his chest.

"One question..... Who did that to you?" He asked.

I sniffled and said, "Coach Bryan." He froze. I looked up at him and he had pure anger in his eyes.

"You have to tell someone. He cannot get away with that!" He shouted and stood up from the bed.

I shook my head and said, "You can't. He said he would kill me.... And Austin." I mumbled the last part.

He took a breath and shook his head. "I am going to kill that bastard!" He shouted. I got up and walked over to him. I grabbed his hands to calm him down.

"Please.... Don't do anything. I am trusting you. If you do this..... I won't be able to trust you with anything else. This is my battle. Not yours." I said. He clinched is teeth together and nodded.

"Promise me that you will let me deal with this.... I really am ok." I said and lied the last part. I am not ok. But I don't want to worry Damian. He means a lot to me and I don't want to see him go away for killing the coach.

"Alright." He responded.

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Alright what?"

"Alright I promise I won't say anything." He rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." I said and pulled away to walk over to my bed. He grabbed my hand and turned me around. His lips crashed with mine. I was so shocked. I just stood there. He pulled away and looked at me into the eyes.

"Um... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what I was thinking." He said and turned around. I pulled him back and crashed my lips onto his. This time he was shocked. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He moaned and wrapped his arms around the arc of my back. He pushed me against the wall making me moan.

My hands ruffled through his hair and he nibbled on my bottom lip. His hands glided down my side, sending goosebumps all over my body. He licked my bottom lip, wanting access. I granted and he stuck his tongue in, slowly discovering the inside of my mouth. His tongue went through my teeth and once our tongues touched, we both moaned inside each other's mouths. Electricity filled my body.

All I cared about right now is how I am pleasing Damian.

His hands cupped my ass and he lifted me up on the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed kisses down my jaw line. Damian tilted my head to the side and started kissing down my neck, trying to discover my weak spot.

I moaned as he found my weak spot. He started sucking on my neck and I couldn't believe how much pleasure I was feeling. He licked back up my neck and placed his lips onto mine.

There was a knock on the door. We jumped and he placed me down. We were out of breath and his hair was a mess from where I was pulling on it. I pointed over to his bed. He nodded and hid under the covers.

I fixed myself and there was a knock again. I ran over to the door and opened it.

It was a girl I never seen before. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Who are you?" I asked. She chuckled and flipped her hair. She put her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Emma Hollander. Damian's girlfriend."