Chapter 21 - Final Tear

I want to cherish him, and my feelings and love for him no matter what. No matter what happens, I will always go with him, no matter what he chooses in life.  

-

(Please listen to the music in the media while reading)

Third POV

Days, even weeks, went by and both the blonde and the Raven lived as if nothing had ever happened. They would never speak of the events that occured and made a deal of continuing living like they did before. Naruto's memories was back, all of them. The older Uchiha was kind of overwhelmed with happiness when he heard about the fact that the blonde was able to remember again. Even the doctors at the hospital was surprised that he was able to live a normal life after such a huge braindamage. He really was something.

All students and teachers at school were aware of the fact that the blonde could remember again, and everyone was of course happy about it. Everyone else had also agreed about not talking about it, Naruto didn't want to remember all the pain he had caused everyone by forgetting them, he just wanted to live in the moment and be happy that he was up and well now. There was only one thing that bothered him at the moment.

He hasn't been at the hospital for a while, and even the blonde oblivious idiot knew why he lost all his memories in the first place. It was because of all the incurable infections he got when he was kidnapped, violated and tortured by Pain. He hated those memories, but at least there was an explanation to some incurable infections no doctor knew about. Although, it was not to any comfort for the poor blond.

Today was no school. It was sunday, a rainy sunday that is. Naruto was keeping his boyfriend company by doing, specifically nothing. It was like none of them was there. Naruto laying flat on his stomach on the bed, while his Raven boyfriend read a book, no, a comic. No words were exchanged between the two, all that was heard was the raindrops that smacked against the window and faint music from downstairs. Itachi always had the habit of playing music when he cooked, and washed the dishes for that matter.

The blonde rolled around in bed and sighed to catch his boyfriend's attention, with no success at all if I may say. Sasuke knew that his blonde angel was bored to death, but he himself didn't feel like moving a finger, so as always it was going to go his way. All he did was smirking slightly behind the comicbook, much to his boyfriend's dismay.

"Oi, Sasuke! If you know that I'm bored then come up with something fun to do then!" The blond propped his body on his elbows and his eyes pierced through the comic. Sasuke felt this, and it was just amusing him even more. Sighing out loud once again, Naruto flopped down on his stomach again and continued rolling around, making himself believe that he actually did something. He rolled back and forth, not really knowing what to do or what he did. It was like a blank daydream. Since he didn't know what he did, he didn't feel that edge of the bed, and landed with a thump on the hard wooden floor.

Oh dear, this made his beloved boyfriend burst out in laughter. The Raven dropped the comic and rolled around on the floor, holding a hand over his belly as to prevent cramps, which did fail. Naruto sat up annoyed and rubbed his head, but the clear sound of his boyfriend's rare laughter was too beautiful, there was just no way he could stay mad at him for laughing. After all, it did look kind of funny. 

Sasuke was able to collect himself and the wonderful sound of a true laugh dissappeared. It made the atmosphere calm and boring once again. The blonde wanted to hear more of the rare laugh the Raven gave away, but he knew that nothing more could make him laugh that way again. Coincidences was what amused Sasuke, accidents amused him, not predictable jokes. Naruto knew that. 

He stood up, and brushed away imagined dust from his clothes and sat down next to his boyfriend. He felt an sudden urge to be near the Raven, sort of like he was at unease. He didn't like it, but the warmth from his lover would ease the urge, he knew that. He sat close, maybe even too close for both of their likings, but he didn't know what else to do. The Raven would just laugh out of sarcasm if he said that it was an urge, and he didn't want that.