Chapter 8 - There's Always an Up Down the Road

"Well, well, well... Look who we have here" I looked at Naruto, he looked terrified.

"You're...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto POV

Not these guys again! I thought I could finally live peacefully and gain tons of friends, but no! They just had to interfiere! "Naruto, who are these guys?" I glanced at Sasuke, who's face was covered in pure worry. I looked back at the three people in front of me. "My old bulliers..." Tears started to form in my eyes. I was now littarly scared to death. These guys bullied me for 2 years nonstop, everyday, at my previous school. "Why... WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?" I snapped. I couldn't take this anymore. "Whoa, someone is a little cinky here. Are you on your period, little princess?" The worst of them, Pein said. I can tell that Sasuke couldn't take this either. He leaped up to Pein and pushed him down on the ground so his head hit the ground hard. 

"Say something to Naruto again, and I will personally end your life. Brutally" I just stared at Sasuke. No one had ever confronted bulliers for me. Sasuke punched Pein in the face hard and stood up. "Ha, for being a bullier you're quite weak and fragile." Pein stood up quickly and smirked. "We'll be back as soon as Naruto is alone" another one of them said, Deidara. "Have fun with your boyfriend there. Hey you with black hair! Report to me how tight he is!" Now Sasuke snapped. He ran up to Deidara and punched him with all his might in the face. I'm suprised that he didn't fly several meters because Sasuke can launch pretty hard punches. "You will get a piece of my mind, if you ever, ever, say something or even so much as going near Naruto again" The three of them soon dissapeared and I stood there stunned on the ground. Sasuke walked up to me and gently embraced me, wich I, as much as I could at the moment, relaxed into.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV

I felt so sorry for Naruto that hehad to go through that, even now when he changed schools. I gently embraced him and I felt that he started to relax into it. The more he relaxed, the more I tightened my grip on him. I felt something wet on my shirt and was about to pull away to see what it was until I felt him shaking. He was crying, and I couldn't do anything for him except being there for him. He soon wrapped his arm around my waist with equal power and sobbed louder. I stroked his hair gently while letting him cry out the pain. I felt something sting in my own eyes and realized that I was crying too. I could see how hurt he was on the inside that even I started to cry. My tears fell down on his shoulder and soon it began to rain. We pulled back after a moment and stood there, in the rain. Naruto started to walk so I quickly catched up with him. It was freezing cold outside by now so I stopped in my tracks and pulled up my phone. 

"What are you doing? It's freezing out here" Naruto complained, with a shaky voice due to the cold and because he was still crying. "Excactly" I smirked and dialed my brother, Itachi. "Pick us up at the supermarket near the school." I started a conversation as soon as he answered. "Yeah, I was about to call and see if I should pick you up. And what do you mean with 'us'?" I facepalmed at Itachis question. "Well, obviously I have a friend with me, idiot!" I looked at Naruto, he looked shocked. Probably because I said 'Friend'. "Oh, well stay there. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said thanks and walked to the entrance of the market to prevent getting totally soaked by the water. Naruto followed me and 5 minutes went by, really fast.

"Oi, Sasuke! Get in!" I snapped out of my daydreams when I heards Itachi. I pulled Naruto's jacket and quickly went in the car. Itachi started to drive as soon as I closed the door. "Blondie, where do you live?" Itachi asked as he drove. "First of all, he has a name. Naruto. Second of all, he is coming home with us today." Naruto looked dumbfounded at me. "Okay, sure. It would actually be nice if you would spend some more time with your friends, Sasuke." I shrugged and looked at Naruto, who blushed. I smirked and looked out the window and waited for us to come home.