Chapter 7 - More Than One

The bell startled me and we both made our ways towards the next lesson, wich was gym. Even though I had become close friends with Sasuke by now, that akward incident in gym still haunted me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke POV

We both got lectured for not coming to class before we continued to gym. Since we had Gai in Gym class, it was easy to predict that we were going to work in teams. Of course, I silently prayed that I could be with Naruto, for two reasons. 1) I don't want to be with some clingy fangirl. 2) I actually just don't feel like I want to be with anyone else though I wouldn't have any problems with getting a partner. We both made our ways to the lockerrooms where everyone else were and quickly got changed. We walked into the gym and everyone stood in a line preparing for the lesson. "Okay! Today we are going to play dodgeball! Or as I say, The game of Youth!" Ugh, why does he have to be so enthusiastic all the time? "I will give you a number and the you will go to your assigned group. First. everyone that gets 1, go to the upper right corner of the room. Everyone that gets 2, go to the lower left corner of the room. Everyone with 3, go to the upper left corner and everyone with 4 goes to the lower right corner. Remember your number!" Damn, this isn't good. The odds that I will be in the same group as Naruto are very little. "Naruto, 3. Sasuke, 4." Dammit. I went to my team wich meant Ino, Chouji and Hinata. They were always together, kinda like me and Naruto. God, I wished Naruto was here, since Ino is here and she is clingy as hell.

Naruto POV

My teammates were some people named Kiba, Shikamaru and Sakura. "Oi, what was your name again?" Oh, I forgot I haven't introduced myself to anyone personally. "I-I'm Naruto" Dammit, Why do I act shy?! "Oh, that one! I'm Kiba and this is Shikamaru and Sakura." Shikamaru looked like he thought Life was SOOO depressing and Sakura just looked over in Sasukes direction. Oh yeah, I heard she was one of the extreme fangirls in his fanbase. I wanted to introduce myself properly to her so I walked up to her and asked her what she was doing, and I think I might have scared her a bit because on the first second I said her name, and on the second I was lying on the floor after getting smacked right over my face. "Oh god, sorry! Are you okay?! You scared me!" "Yeah, I noticed that" I said rubbing my cheek. "You're Naruto, right? The new guy?" I nodded. She seemed very nice, even though the also seemed overobsessive with Sasuke. Did I just feel jealous?

I got to introduce myself again to my teammates before Gai announced that the game had begun. Oh God, who knows what Sasuke will do? I quickly ran up to the front to get the ball, and what did you know? I got it. I threw it to Kiba and waved to him to signalize that he could throw it back. I wanted to get Sasuke out of the game, just to tease him. I threw the ball as hard as I could, and it went fast... and he dodged it, wich means it hit someone behind him... in the face. Fortunatly, it didn't count if you got it in the face, and lucky for me, that person didn't get hurt. I waved a small 'sorry'mto him but he just shook it of and continued the game. My team worked really well, but I never got Sasuke. He got me. My team didn't win but we congratualated each other anyway. When gym came towards the ends everyone assembled in the center. "Good job, everyone! I'll see you next time on Thursday" Gai announced and then everybody went to the lockerrooms. Next was lunch, and then History....

"Oi Naruto! Do you want to eat lunch with us?" It was Kiba. I nodded happily and went to Kiba and Shikamaru. Before we exited the door, I caught a small glance of Sasuke. His face was covered in annoyment, and a hint of jealousy. But I didn't have time to think about it before Kiba litterly dragged me out if the lockerroom and all  the way to the cafeteria.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV

Who the hell does he think he is?! He thinks that he can just take Naruto away anywhere anytime! I haven't known him for that long, but I am going to make him mine! I put on my usual schooluniform and walked straight to the cafeteria. Someday Kiba will get a piece of my mind. When I got to the cafeteria it was way to many peope for me to be able to sit in there. But I saw Naruto with Kiba and Shikamaru, so I thought that it was best to just get it over with. I walked over to Kiba and the others and stopped right next to Kiba and stared him down. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?" Kiba never liked me, ever. "I was just wondering why you just walked away with Naruto like that" I said with a little sarcasm in my voice. Kiba looked dumbfounded.

"What the hell are you talking about? Do you own him or something?"

"No of course I don't, but you don't have to act so forcefull all of sudden!"

"What's wrong with you? All I wanted was to get to know him and befriend him and you just have to interfiere?"

"What the hell is going on between you two?" Naruto interrupted out little argument and stepped between us.

"I think he claims you as his, Naruto" Naruto turned to Kiba. "What? He wouldn't do that!" Now he turned to me with a pissed of face. "Or would you?" Naruto may look cute and fragile daily, but when he gets msd, even I get scared. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the cafeteria and out ti the schoolyard. "What the hell, Sasuke? Who do you think you are? Does it reallt bother you that much that I finally can get friends?!" He was pissed of right now, and after he said the oast part, guilt filled me. "You can't be my only friend, Sasuke! I have the right to finally have multible friends after all these years of lonliness" I could tell he was on the verge of tears. "I'm so sorry...." I finally said it. " jealousy took over me and you are my best friend, so I was just afraid that you would just walk away" What I did was wrong and aft apoligizing a realized that. He smiled a little and spoke. "I would never walk away and leave you. You are the first one that every spoke to me wich makes you my best friend. You will always be my best friend, but I need other friends to, and now I can finally get the chance to make more friends, so please just stay by my side" now he gave me that bright smile again that makes me melt, and I couldn't resist the urge of hugging him, so I did. He froze for a second or two, but soon hugged me back. It wasn't a very long hug. We both let go and went back into the cafeteria.

"Naruto" Kiba ran up to Naruto along with Shikamaru and, apperiantely, Sakura who walked after him. "It's okay, everything is solved. He apoligized so everything is okay now" Kiba sighed. "Well, if he wants to, um.. he can sit with us, I guess" Kiba stratched his head akwardly but I thanked yes. When we sat down Sakura squeeled all the time. She is so freaking clingy, but I'm already used to it. The lunch break went by fast and we had to go to class. Me and Naruto had History while Kiba and Shikamaru had Art, so they said their new dramatic goodbye in the hallway wich means that they cried crocodile tears in each others arm and complained in each others ears that they can't see each other for an whole Hour. I still felt jealousy stiring up inside me but I knew that I could learn to handle it. Naruto was right. He had the right to have more friends, and espacially after all these years of being lonely. We eventually made our way to history class, where we didn't listen tl the teacher at all, we just sat and talked to each other while breaking out in laughter every now and then due to our little jokes to each other. I have only known him for almost two days, but he was the closest and most precious friend I had, and it even felt like sometjing else there too, I just couldn't figure out what.

The schoolday ended and me and Naruto walked home together. We were almost at his house, when three different guys appeared infront of us.

"Well well well, who do we have here...." I looked at Naruto, and he looked terrified.

"You're....."

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hehe, I'm a meany, aren't I? Cliffy there!

Sasuke: Sachiko! Why the hell can I only hug Naru?!

Me: Be patient, Sasuke! This will go very... very far.

Sasuke: It better will!

Me: Anyways, please vote and comment and thank you all for the recent votes! Please keep reading this story!