Chapter 2 - A little closer?

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

-Albert Camus

----------------

Naruto POV

I just sat there on my chair looking out the window while I heard the screams of fangirls. I glanced at the door as it slid open and Sasuke walked in. 'I knew he wasn't a loner' I thought and looked back out the window. I didn't notice that Sasuke came up to me and sat down beside me, so I jumped a little when his arm accidentally brushed against mine. "What are you doing, dobe?" He looked at me confused because of my little jumpscare. "D-dobe?" I stuttered. 'Why the hell did I just stutter?' I think I might have blushed a little since I felt my face get warm and I almost felt his wide smirk towards me. 

"Yes, dobe" he chuckled. I growled and frowned at him and looked out the window again. I became lost in my thoughts of different reasons why I would even so much as stutter when I talked to him that I didn't notice that class started. I didn't notice until the teacher asked me a question. "Naruto?" the teacher asked. "Yeah, wh-what?" I snapped out of my thoughts and seemed like I just woke up from a nap. "Answer the question please" the teacher became irritated and frowned a little at me. "I don't know the answer." I made up a lame excuse and hoped for the best. "Well then, what about Sasuke?" Whew! I managed to get out of the trouble... well, at least for now. I had to stay alert during the last 40 minutes of the lesson!

----------Lunch break----------

I somehow manged to pay attetntion to the whole lesson and finally it was lunch break. I grabbed my lunch as fast as I could and hurried to the cafeteria. 'So many people..' I complained inside my head. I didn't like to be around people that much because of the fact that I didn't like attention. I shrugged and turned back to go up to the roof. When I finally came up to the roof I sat down on the plain space and began to eat. It was peaceful and quiet up here. The sun was shining and there wasn't any clouds in the sky. I didn't notice that someone sat down beside me and again, nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw another lunchbox next to mine. "Dobe, would you calm down? It's just me" A voice speaked, a voice that was really familiar by now. "Sasuke? W-what are you doing here?" Dammit! I stuttered again! "It's too many people in the cafeteria so I like to sit up here when the weather allows me to." He said and looked up in the sky. I got lost in my thoughts and just sat there, staring at him for a while. Luckily, I noticed before he did. I shaked my head and started to eat again.

We didn't talk much during that time. We would exchange a word every now and then, but no conversation whatsoever. As soon I was done I packed up and stood up. "Well, we should head back now. Class is starting any minute" I said before running for the door. I just left hime there and ran down to the hallway. As soon as I relaxed, the thought crossed my head. "Dammit! I don't know where the gym class is being held!" I panicked since no one was in the hallway. Every one had gone to their lessons And I was there alone, and had no freakin' idea of where to go.

Sasuke POV

"Well, we should head back now. Class is starting any minute" he said before running back in. I just sat there staring at the door until I burst out in laughter. 'Haha, he doesn't even know where gym class is being held!" It took me a while to collect myself and stand up. "oh well, I guess I need to find him and guide him, haha". I walked down to the hallway slowly and almost burst into laughter again when I saw him standing there, completly panicked. "Yo, dobe! Come on, gym class is starting!" He turned around and I saw a hint of a "I-am-so-glad-someone-came-to-pick-me-up-and-I-will-hug-you-as-a-thank-you" expression before he ran up to me. We then began to walk of to gym class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stop there. Let me know what you think! I will try to update sooner next time!