Chapter 3 - "Well, that's akward..."

"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world."

-Leo Buscaglia

---------------

Naruto POV

While we where on our way to gym class the bells rang. "Dammit! Being late the first day!! Can this get any worse!?" I panicked and started to walk faster, only to be stopped by Sasuke. "Would you take it easy? It's not that big of a deal!" He started to sound irritated and frowned at me. I didn't say anything, but just a moment after that I saw some panicking in his own face. "Oh crap!" He started to run towards the gym, and I just stood there, having no clue whatsoever on where to go. "Hey you idiot! Don't leave me here!" I started to run after him while he was still in sight.

Sasuke POV

I said to him that there was nothing to worry about, until I, a moment later, remembered the last time I was late to gym class. I had to train personally with Lee, the one who is obsessed with training, and make at least 200 push-ups, run around the school four times and doing 100 situps under 40 minutes... WITHOUT BREAKS. Fearing that that would happen again, without thinking, I started to run for the gym. I just left him there, not on purpose, but I just didn't want to give myself into that trouble again. I realized that he ran after me and headed for the gym. We made it in, but then we had to waste time on changing. When I snapped into the real world, we where already in the boys lockerroom and Naruto had already begun to change. I sighed and changed too. I assumed Naruto was done when I heard him sigh out loud and lean his head against one of the lockers. "What is it?" I asked coldly. "Since we're late, I didn't get a locker..." he mumbled out. I thought for a while and sighed. "Use mine." I put my regular clothes in it and motioned him to put his clothes there too. It seemed like he hesitated, but what choice did he have? He slowly put his clothes in the locker before I locked it and we both headed out to the gym.

"You're late!" That was the first thing that echoed in our ears when we stepped into the big room. "Hehe, sorry! My bad?" I heard a weak voice next to me and looked at Naruto. "Oh, you're the new one?" Guy came up to us and scanned Naruto from head to toe. "Well, you're lucky today guys! I'm not going to punish you!" he said with that awfully big smile. Guy was a good, yet horrible, teacher. His classes were good in the long run, but his punishments... Yeah, I described it before and it's not funny.

We continued our lesson as usual. Guy ordered us to do our usual warm-up and then collected every student in the middle of the gym. "Well, students! Today we're going to practice out temwork while doing strength training. Everyone sighed. This was the most boring thing in gymclass. "I will pair you up, so don't even bother to run up your friends and pair up with them" Guy declared before pairing people up. "Sasuke, you seem to be good friends with Naruto, so you'll be together" Guy paired me and Naruto up. I didn't really mind, but when I looked at Naruto his face flushed bright red. Why? I didn't think about it and just listen to the instructions.

Naruto POV

I can feel myself blushing like hell. Why?! Why do I have to behave like this infront of him? Why can't I just be a normal friend to him without behaving like a wierdo?! I was lost in my own thoughts so I didn't hear anything around until Guy shouted out loud "Start!". I didn't hear anything so I just stood there akwardly and didn't know what to do. "Hey, dobe! You're supposed to tie our legs together! I fetched the thing to you have to tie it!" Sasuke glared annoyed at me and gave me the little rope-thingy. I just sighed and bent down to tie our legs together. "Done, are you happy?" I asked sarcastically and glared at him, though it probably turned out as a wierd grimace. We struggled to get around in the gym and almost tripped over each other once in a while. We managed to get around inside the gym and where almost in the middle were everyone else had gathered, before the frightening incident.

"Hey, watch yourself!" Sasuke complained basically every third second and I was getting sick of it. " Watch yourself, you godamn complaining asshole!" I decided to just go with my instincts and tried to be rude to him, though he probably just thought I was a whiny little five-year old. He continued to complain and I then decided to get revenge, by making him trip over my leg, hehe. I was planning to just stick my leg out in front of his so he would trip, but I forgot that we were tied together. I just simply stuck my leg out infront of his feet, so he tripped..... and me too.

We landed in an akward psition with me underneath and him above me, my arm pinned down by him. We were the last team that weren't done so of course aéveryone had to turn and see where that  sound came from. His face were inches away from mine, and I don't think any human and blush more than I did. No one moved, everyone stared. After a few moments he stood up fast and sprinted out of the room, leaving me like a tomato on the floor, who were drowned in emberrassment. When Sasuke was gone everyone started to mumble. It took me a while to get back to Earth before I also ran to the lockerroom and hid. This was by far the most emberrassing day in my life.