Chapter 11 - Evidence

A//n: Please read this Chapter with the music in the Media :)

~

I almost couldn't see anything, but before my consciousness went away completly, I wrote something in the sand. Then, everything became completly dark, and all I felt was unescapeble pain.

__________________________________________________________

Naruto POV

'Why is everything so dark?... I'm so cold, and this pain is unbearable...'

These feelings didn't come to an end. I didn't know where I was. All I remembered was that Pein and the gang found me, and then I blacked out. Where's Sasuke? Oh yeah, I apoligized to him, and he rejected it. If he would just give me another chance, this would never happen.

"Rise and shine! Well, that might be a bit difficult, so stay where you are" A familiar voice said. I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like my eyelids were glued together. I tried to move my hands, but a rope wouldn't allow me to. "Please do not struggle, for your own sake" That creepy voice haunted me, and had for at least 2 years. I stopped the struggling, and gulped. "Where am I?" My voice broke. The person who stood infront of the cold bed I was lying in had a big smirk plastered on his face, so big I could feel it. I once again gulped, and once again tried to open my eyes. The room was dark, only a few candles and a small window within it. My breath was short, and my pulse was high. I was scared to death by just looking around in the room.

"Pein, what do you want from me?" I asked weakly, not daring to talk any louder. "Well, first of all; Your existence bothers me and the others. Second of all, you have something very interesting inside you, that we would like to take a look at" The smirk never left his face. "Something interesting?" I whispered. He nodded and looked at me with an evil expression. "That interesting thing that took your parents life" My eyes widened. So it was me after all? I shaked of fear. Was it really me that took my own parents life?

"Well, we'll take care of that soon. First, let's have some fun" If my eyes could get any bigger, they got. I was so scared by now, I can't even explain it. It thought I was going to die any minute.

Sasuke POV

What have I done? What have I done?! I paced back and forth in the bedroom, with sweaty hands and short breaths. I had tried to call Naruto more than 30 times, and he didn't answer any of them. Did something happen to him? What if his old bulliers found him? I couldn't stop worrying, and worst case scenarios popped up in my head. "Sasuke, what are you so nervous about?" Itachi interrupted my thoughts and my head quickly turned to him. 

"Naruto came here earlier, and apoligized for how he had been acting and then my head wouldn't allow me to accept his apoligy so he took it as a rejection and then he walked away and when I call him he won't anwer and I've been calling over 30 times-" "Sasuke, breathe! Say it again, slowly" Itachi put hid hands on my shoulders and tried to calm me down. I took a deep breath and said it again, and Itachi carefully listened. "Okay. Let's both go to his house and see if he's there, okay? Stay calm" I took more deep breaths and tried to believe that Naruto was alright, but my subconsciousness still believed that something was very wrong. I quickly walked out if the room down to the hallway with Itachi behind me. I prayed to every God that is out the that Naruto would be at his house.

-

"Naruto! Please, if you're in there just say something!" He never opened the door and I was not only worried by now, but scared. Where was he? There was so trace whatsoever on that he was home. "Itachi, we have to do something! What if something terrible happened to him?!" I couldn't stay calm anymore, no matter how much I tried. "Don't worry Sasuke. Let's look around the neighbourhood, and if we don't find him we'll call the police" Itachi gave me a reassuring smile and began to walk. I took a deep breath and walked after him, hoping that we would find Naruto. We walked around and I studied every little detail, hoping Naruto would be there. We were about to give up, when we saw red and blue lights in the eyecorner. I wanted to resist the urge to run towards them, but couldn't. I ran up to the scene, ignoring the policeofficers that tried to stop me, and the sight wasn't pleasant.

'Pein

Naruto'

That's what I read. My eyes widened and I hyperventilated. I stumbled back and almost fell, but Itachi gently held his arms around my back and tried to calm me down. "Pein.... his bulliers" I said weakly, not specifically to anyone. I knew that he had been taken away by those bastards, and it was all my fault. If I had just accepted his apoligy this wouldn't have happened. "Excuse me sir, but do you know this person who was taken away?" A police came up to us. I didn't trust my voice, so I just nodded. "A young woman saw a young man being taken away by a gang, probably in their 17's. Do you have any clue what this message could mean?" He asked pointing at the sand. "His name is Naruto.... the gangs leader is named Pein...." I said weakly, while staring at the sand. The officer nodded and continued. "Do you have any idea on where they possibly can be? I thought for a while, and nodded. "He might be at his old house, in Amegakure..." The officer nodded once again. "Do you know the adress to this house?" I knew that Naruto once said it to me, but I had to dig deep into my thoughts to remember. I said the adress to the officer, and he thanked us and walked away. I had to not break down right now, even if I wanted to, so bad.

"Sasuke let's go home. I promise they'll find him" Itachi said with a soft tone. I shook my head slightly, but freaked out when he repeated what he just said. "No! I won't go home and just wait for the cops or hospital to alert us! I won't relax until I know for sure that Naruto is alright! I'll sleep in the waiting room at the hospital if I have to!" Tears streamed down my face as I yelled at Itachi. He has to understand that I can't just wait for Naruto to come back. "Sasuke, enough! You're not the only one here that cares about Naruto! You have to believe that they will find him sooner or later, just be patient" Itachi snapped. He was quite scary when he was angry, but right now I didn't care about any of that.

I turned around and began to walk. I heard Itachi call my name a few times, but I ignored it. I was going to wait at the hospital, no matter what. I just hope he's okay, rather injured than dead...

Naruto POV

I can't even move... My body's crushed... I'm having a hard time to even breathe. But I hear sounds, like someone or something breaks into the place... and shouts... Who is it?

"Oi! Kid! Are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw with a blurry vision a... man? I was in so much pain, that I couldn't even talk. I closed my eyes again, and heard someone talk about something like hospital, and medics. I couldn't hear properly, all I was hoping for was that they came to my rescue. I dozed of, again due to exhaustion, hoping that this was all a dream. And when I woke up, Sasuke would be sitting next to me, comforting me...

Sasuke POV

I had been waiting in the hospital for a whole day, without any signs of Naruto coming. I was anxious, and impatient. I paced around the waiting room, and sat down for a second, and repeated it all again and again. I couldn't relax without knowing where Naruto is. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I quickly turned around. "Itachi!" I said shocked. "He's still not here?" I shook my head and looked down on the floor. Itachi sighed and sat down, and motioned me to do the same. I hesitated, but did as he said. I couldn't keep still. My legs shaked and I turned my head right and left every second to see if Naruto was here. I took deep breaths to calm myself, but it didn't work. If I had just accepted his apoligy, this wouldn't have happened...

The time went by, and the clock was near midnight. I almost dozed of, until the doors from the ER slammed open. Medics shouted and almost ran over people with the bed, where I saw an unconscious blond teen, bruised all over. I felt tears streaming down my face, and I hurried up to the bed, only to be stopped by a medic. "Young man, you can't interrupt our job. The case is critical!" she said with a harsh voice, before running along with the bed further into the hospital.

'What have I done...?'

______________________________________

Thanks for reading the Chapter! Please vote and comment!

Next up is Unshed tears. Stay Tuned!

-Sachiko-Chan