Yoonmin

jimin is pretty damn certain the last time he checked, yoongi was a small, white, fluffy bunny rabbit.

his pet bunny rabbit that taehyung had somehow coerced jimin into adopting from the rabbit shelter three days ago when taehyung, without jimin's foreknowledge or consent, had signed the two of them up for five hours of volunteer work.

after several hours of intensive, manual labor, in which jimin had complained and griped the entire time, taehyung had somehow convinced (guilt-tripped) jimin into adopting the poor runt of the herd, a loner, that the owner of the shelter had said no one seemed to want to take.

the bunny looked so sad, so desolate, and taehyung thought that what the baby rabbit needed was a nice, new home.

which happened to be with jimin.

"why don't you take it, if it matters so much to you?" jimin had pouted, still trying to remove the dirt and bits of rabbit hay caked underneath his nails.

"i have a cat," taehyung had replied matter-of-factly.

"then just let it go."

"look how lonely he looks."

"you take him then."

"i have a cat."

"that's too bad then."

"don't you feel even the least bit bad for him?"

"oh my god, taehyung please!" jimin had thrown his hands up in exasperation.

"it'd be nice for you to have a little friend to come home to after work too, wouldn't it?"

"oh my god, fine!" jimin had given up at that point. he just wanted to go home. "if i take him, will you please shut up?"

taehyung had looked so smug and satisfied.

jimin wanted to wipe that smile off his face. with his rabbit dropping caked shoe.

taehyung's triumphant smirk.

jimin had to walk away with the owner quickly before he was tempted to do his best friend damage.

that had been three days ago.

and right now finds jimin sprinting for his living room towards the source of the ear-shattering crash that had worken him up, in the middle of the night, with a lamp clutched in his hands, because holy shit he's being robbed!

but when jimin turns the corner of the hallway and slaps the light switch on, a big, bad robber dressed in all black and a ski mask is not what he finds.

he doesn't even find a group of little hooligan boys with bats and screwdrivers attempting to be cool and breaking and entering just for the fun of it.

what jimin does find is his favorite family picture lying on the middle of the floor, the glass frame shattered and scattered all around the hardwood surface, and a very pale, very naked, very shapely young man of about jimin's age or older standing amongst the shards.

frowning around at his surroundings as if he doesn't quite understand how he got there.

nose twitching like he has some kind of allergies or irritation bothering his sinuses.

jimin's mouth goes dry, because shit how does one even handle this kind of situation?

"um," jimin hesitates, and the man flinches. "hi? uh, what are you doing in my house?"

the man blinks, cocking his head to the side and carefully studying jimin's face.

jimin stares back, at his face, refusing to go any lower than the stranger's chin.