Yoonmin - Cold Nights

Yoongi is a heavy sleeper and doesn't notice someone climbing into his bed until they're already slipping under the covers with him.

"Jimin." He grumbles, voice an annoyed growl when he feels arms wrap around his waist. Jimin had a habit of climbing into bed with him when he was cold. It'd begun that winter their heating had broken before debut and Yoongi couldn't stand how pathetic Jimin had looked, teeth clattering and nose pink from the cold, so he'd dragged him under the covers with him. It was meant to be a one time thing but then barely a week later and a sniffling, bleary eyed Jimin was crawling into his bed. Yoongi had tried to protest but all his words seemed to die on his tongue when Jimin's eyes fell on him, silently pleading and so dark under the night lamp. From then on, Yoongi had become accustomed to the late-night dip of his mattress and the quiet 'Hyung, I'm cold.' whispered into his hair.

"Hyung." Is all Jimin says in reply, voice soft and sleepy and Yoongi lets him bury his face into his nape, cold nose pressing against the skin. He settles back against Jimin's chest and is about fall back asleep when the arms around his waist suddenly unwind and slip under his hoodie instead, warm hands splayed out against the smooth skin.

"Jimin, what are-" Yoongi mumbles but then he feels it and he jolts.

"Get out." He snarls, pushing Jimin's hands away but the younger boy just grabs on tighter. Jimin is hard, erection pressing hot and heavy against his thigh and Yoongi tries to wriggle away because he's too tired for this right now.

"Please, hyung. It's been so long." Jimin whispers, burrowing his face further into Yoongi's hair. "Please, Yoongi-hyung."

He rocks against Yoongi's thigh, hitching breaths right against his ear and Yoongi knows he will cave soon.

"I need you, hyung." Jimin breathes, voice low with want and breath ghosting over the shell of Yoongi's ear, and it's the last straw.

"Fine, okay."

Yoongi can practically feel Jimin's smile against his neck.

He backs him up until the younger boy is leaning against the headrest before pressing their lips together. The kiss is sloppy at first, Jimin over-eager and missing the mark as his lips slide over the corner of Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi doesn't mind though, he cradles Jimin's head and angles it so he can kiss him deeper, tongue delving past the younger boy's lips. Jimin moans into the kiss and Yoongi swallows the sound, fitting their bodies closer together. He pulls away to pepper kisses along Jimin's neck, the younger boy throwing his head back to give him more access and Yoongi mouths at his adams apple, nipping at the skin in a way that has Jimin's hands fisting in his sheets. He chuckles at the reaction, travelling down Jimin's body until he reaches his crotch.

"You have to be quiet, the others are asleep next door." He says, fingers untying the drawstrings of Jimin's sweat pants and the younger just nods fervently, eyes already going glassy. Yoongi pulls his sweats down before mouthing at his erection through his boxers and Jimin's hands fly to his mouth, a low whine muffled by his knuckles. Yoongi suddenly wants to tease him, wants to play with him until he's all flustered but they have a schedule in the morning so he just pulls Jimin's boxers down. The younger boy let's out a loud hiss as soon as his erection hits the chilly night air.

"Shush." Yoongi whispers, breath ghosting over Jimin's dick and younger boy visibly shudders. Yoongi takes the head in his mouth, pressing little kitten licks against the slit. Jimin's back arches off the bed and he's forced to stifle another moan, this one muffled against the pillow. When Yoongi finally takes him in deeper, lips stretching around his dick as he sucks, Jimin's shaky hands reach down to tangle into Yoongi's hair for support. The older boy doesn't protest, and begins bobbing his head, drinking in the tiny whimpers and moans that manage to slip past Jimin's lips.

Yoongi gets so lost in the sounds that he doesn't realise Jimin is being too loud, his groans and pants almost filling up the tiny room. Yoongi digs his fingers into his hips as a warning and Jimin seems to understand, biting down on his lower lip to stifle himself. It doesn't work though and when Yoongi dips his tongue into the slit, a wail slips out of the younger's mouth.

"Goddamn it. Stay quiet, Jimin." Yoongi hisses, tearing his mouth of his dick and praying that the other's didn't hear anything.

"Hyung-" Jimin whispers and Yoongi looks up to find that the other boy is staring back at him with big eyes, a spark of fear behind the lust swimming in them, like he's afraid Yoongi might just end this now and leave him like this and Yoongi is suddenly reminded of just how young Jimin is. He sighs, clambering on top of Jimin and pushing him back down before capturing his lips in a kiss. Jimin reacts immediately, hands fisting in Yoongi's shirt as if to keep him there and Yoongi kisses him more fiercely in response. He slides his hands under Jimin shirt, fingers splayed out against his stomach before he's pushing the material up over his chest.

"Here, bite on this." He says and it takes a few, hazy seconds for Jimin to realise what he's saying but then he's pulling the t-shirt between his teeth and Yoongi dips his head back down. He takes Jimin's dick back into his mouth, this time sucking in earnest, cheeks hollowing. Jimin whines around the material in his mouth, hair spayed out across Yoongi's pillow as he twists in the sheets.

It doesn't take long for Jimin to go over the edge, body going tight and tense before he's coming in Yoongi's mouth with a choked off moan. Yoongi catches it all and wipes his lips with the back of his hand before he finally looks down at where Jimin is still panting, body limp. He looks wrecked, hair sticking to his sweaty face in strands and chest heaving as he tries to catch his breath. The t-shirt is still stuck between his teeth, wet with drool and Yoongi reaches forward to pull it out gently.

"Are you good now?" He asks, and Yoongi almost hates how fond his voice comes out but then Jimin responds with a slow, blissed-out smile, eyes disappearing into crescents, and he doesn't care so much any more. Jimin suddenly wraps his arms around his neck to pull Yoongi down to lie with him again, tangling their feet together.

"Thank you, hyung." He mumbles sleepily and Yoongi smiles despite himself when a lazy kiss is pressed into his shoulder.