Taegi - Call me Oppa

"Oh, come on hyung, you know you want to. Just say it." Taehyung's deep voice reverbs with, held back laughter.

The wicked smile currently on the boy's face has Yoongi feeling flustered.

"It ain't gonna happen brat, so STOP asking," Yoongi knows his voice is not nearly convincing enough.

Little shit. Why's he got to be so annoyingly cute?

Taehyung is full on laughing now, eyes twinkling with mischief.

And damn if Yoongi isn't just a little bit turned on by it. He hates how beautiful the younger boy looks right now, hates that the kid affects him so easily.

"Why not?" Taehyung asks.

He knows the answer of course but wants to prolong the annoyed yet interested look that is currently plaguing Yoongi's face for as long as possible.

Yoongi gives him a "WTF" look.

And Taehyung's shoulders are shaking hard in amusement.

Yoongi wonders when he lost the power in their relationship.

Hell, who is he kidding he never had it.

"Y-you know why."

F**k did he stutter?

"I do?!" Taehyung fanes shock.

The older boy sighs in irritation.

"Yes, yes you do."

"Hyung I am pretty sure I have no idea what you're talking about?" Taehyung gives Yoongi his most innocent look.

The older boy wants to wipe that angelic look of the kid's face.

"First of all I am OLDER than you. You lil prick. Secondly and most importantly I AM NOT A GIRL!" Yoongi raises his voice to emphasize his point.

With the same innocent look plastered on his face and an impish smile on his lips, Taehyung asks one more question.

"What does have to do with anything hyung?" He blinks his eyes as if to say I don't understand.

And Yoongi is torn between smacking or kissing the younger man.

"There is NO way in HELL I am calling you Oppa. Got it? So stop asking."

And Taehyung is laughing so hard he almost falls off the couch.

Yoongi pouts and that makes him mad because Min Yoongi, does NOT pout.

He kicks Taehyung in the shin and smiles a little when the younger man winced in pain, then walks out of the room leaving the little alien rubbing his leg.

The younger boy is more determined than ever; he will make that hyung call him Oppa before this day ends.

Do or die whatever it takes.

The devilish gleam back in his eyes.

The older boy is perplexed, lying in bed a pillow covering his face. Yoongi wonders at Taehyung's actions.

Why is that kid so freaking persistent about this?

He hears a knock on his door; he moves the pillow just in time to see Taehyung walk into his room closing the door behind him.

He watches as the boy saunters towards him, he can't help the smile that is forming on his lips. Even if he's mortified by Taehyung's request, the kid is ridiculously adorable and not to mention sickeningly hot.

And honestly Yoongi would consider calling him Oppa if it weren't going to be a hit to both his pride and his manhood.

"So, hyung~" Taehyung's voice is an octave lower.

And Yoongi realizes not a moment too soon that he's totally screwed. People are always telling him that his voice is sexy, but he knows it is because they have never heard Taehyung when he sounds like this.

The younger boy continues his advancement.

"What's it gonna take, I mean what do I have to do to make this happen?" The boy is completely invading his space now.

Yoongi's breath hitches.

God, he smells delicious.

No!

No!

Yoongi, be strong!

Taehyung crawls into bed with Yoongi, his hand slowly running up the older man's thigh.

Then the younger boy straddles the redhead, knees firmly set on either side of Yoongi's hip.

Evil, he is soo bad, and yet soo good.

Yoongi is biting his lips to keep from moaning as Taehyung's hand travels up from his leg to his chest. He swears he's going to draw blood when Taehyung then leans in, his breath hitting Yoongi's neck.

The younger boy's lips ghost along Yoongi's left ear and try as he might the rapper can't help the shudder that runs through his body.

This kid does not play fair.

"Because you should know hyung," Taehyung runs his tongue along Yoongi's ear. "I am willing to do, WHAT. EVER. IT. TAKES." Taehyung allows his deep voice to drop adding extra emphasis to the last four words.

And damn if the blood in Yoongi's body did not stop its usual route, changing its trajectory to head south.

"You're an evil little shit, you know that right?" Yoongi's voice is strained trying to cover up the wave of lust that is currently rocking him.

"Hyung what's so evil about me wanting to do, anything you want me to?" Taehyung asks sounding almost naive.

"F**k quit with the innocent thing; it is driving me crazy." Yoongi's voice betrays him this time.

Taehyung knows he has won.

"Hyung, I'll be as innocent as you. All you have to do to get that to happen is call me Oppa." Taehyung says as he licks along the base of Yoongi's neck.

Shit!

Yoongi knows he's done for when pictures of an innocent Taehyung doing very naughty things to him start filling his mind.

Taehyung's tongue is now tracing along his clavicle bone, getting wickedly close to the spot that is normally Yoongi's undoing.

"F**k fine," Yoongi says half breathless.

"Fine, what?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi can hear the smug smirk in the boy's voice.

"Fine, Op.." and Yoongi wishes he could melt into the mattress rather than say the word.

"Fine what?" Taehyung continues voice dripping with sweet childlikeness.

Evil bastard!

"Oppa." Yoongi all but whispers the word.

"Hyung you're gonna have to do better than that." The boy whines.

"Oppa. Fine, Taehyung Oppa." Yoongi gives in.

Taehyung kisses the man hard on the mouth then jumps off his lap and heads for the door.

"Wait where are you going?" Yoongi is confused. "I thought..."

Taehyung's looks at him ever so sweetly, eyes wide and questioning.

The realization that he had just been played settles in Yoongi's gut.

"You thought what hyung?" Taehyung asks innocently.

"You little shit." Yoongi would get up and go after the boy who has run out the room giggling, but his current condition forbids him to move.

"Little prick." The man yells after the boy.

"That's little prick OPPA to you hyung," Taehyung yells back through fits of laughter.

Yeah, he got played, but seriously in all fairness who can resist that kid?

Yoongi knows if this were ever to happen again, the results would be the same. He sighs and forces himself off the bed to walk to the bathroom.

He needs a cold shower.

Stupid, little prick oppa!