Yoonmin - Three Words

Yoongi hates most human interaction. Yoongi hates carrots, and posers, and his sleep being interrupted. But most of all, he hates how he can't tell Park Jimin he loves him.

They've been dating for more than half a year, and Yoongi knows he loves Jimin like he knows his own lyrics, but it's not in his nature to say it. There's a part of him that will always shy away from the kind of unabashed love that Jimin revels in. It's just how he is.

And it's fine, except he thinks that maybe it's making Jimin sad. And Yoongi hates to see Jimin sad, especially if he's the cause of the sadness. So he resolves to tell Jimin.

It's easiest to say during sex. Jimin will hit his prostate dead on and his cockhead dragging at the bundle of nerves will make Yoongi sob in pleasure, declaring the love for Jimin that he can never announce when he's not drunk on the feeling of Jimin's skin against his.

So he says it the only way he knows how - a kiss to the younger's knee when he gets upset with a hate comment, a back massage after practice, a home cooked meal once in a while. And it works - Jimin never looks sad like he did before and Yoongi can't help the pride that blooms in his chest at that.

It's during another night in, dinner compliments of Yoongi and a romcom chosen by Jimin, that Jimin confronts him on it.

"Hey hyung?" Jimin mumbles into the older boy's sleep shirt. His lips are warm and slightly swollen from kissing and there's a smile in his eyes.
Yoongi doesn't look from the screen, just grunts an acknowledgement.
"I love you, too." Yoongi stiffens, his guard raised way up, until Jimin stops tracing shy circles on his hip and interlinks their fingers. "I don't know if you thought I got the message or not, but I got it, hyung."

Yoongi breaks from his stupor and kisses Jimin like he's dying, trying to speak all the love he has for his boyfriend into his mouth and out. They break away panting heavily, Yoongi somehow scowling and Jimin chuckling.

"Just shut up and hold my fucking hand you piece of shit, Park Jimin."
"I love you too, hyung."