Yoonmin - Kiss me

It all started in a rainy Saturday afternoon when a strong storm hit the city and not only did they run out of energy at the company but also at their dorm, which meant a very boring day. It had been weeks since they hadn't had a day off of practice, training for their comeback all the time at the studio and when they weren't they were in the practice room. Some like Jin and Yoongi planned to sleep the whole day off, others like Rapmon and J-Hope wanted to go to cool places in the city and enjoy, but the heavy rain did more than make it impossible. But especially the maknae line wanted to play, the kind of games that you play between friends to make the time go and have nice laughs. Not meant to cause fights and tears as they were about to see.

"Hyungs, let's play truth or dare!" Innocent proposal from the maknae actually sounded interesting to all of the other's ears, even the older hyungs who wanted to sleep off wanted to play a little and have some fun,

They hurriedly got a coke bottle from the fridge and emptied it quickly, gathering around their coffee table, all sitting in the brown carpet, some got to rest their backs on the two opposing couches, the other three had to find some other ways to be comfortable, and that meant Yoongi alone in one end, and Jimin on the one straight across from him.

Suga tried not to stare too much, the younger was scared of thunder and lightning, but was holding himself nicely in front of the hyungs, trying to look mainly wearing all black but a nice long white top that hang loosely on his body exposing his way-too-nice-for-a-young-kid toned arms. He had a thing for him. Yoongi tried not to show it, he always did by sounding cold or lazy, but inside he was always feeling bubbly around Jimin, the kid blew life into him and he loved it. He always felt special around someone that gave him so much attention and love. He always threw himself around everyone, but more to Yoongi, like sitting on his lap when they were watching tv, or hanging to his arms when they were walking, or holding his hand whenever he could. Stealing the space in his bed claiming he felt alone and curling himself on his body, hugging his waist and breathing in the smell on his chest, way too secure under the blankets. Because that's how it was supposed to be. No one could know Yoongi liked Jimin, no one could even know he liked guys. The only one who knew his secret was Jin, the one which he talked to the less, because he was the mom of the group and he could trust Jin.

But he suspected the others knew, Hope had mentioned something weird these days when they traveling and they ended up together in a hotel bedroom. Namjoon just stared and raised his eyebrows. Jimin... was just Jimin.

"Okay, I'll start!~" V spun the bottle first and it was laugh and mess with quirky questions that are usually asked in these games, everyone had asked and answered already, sometimes Yoongi's face contorted to smiles, sometimes to 'ugh' faces. He even had to risk singing instead of answering if he had a crush, whenever the bottle stopped on him, Jimin's eyes lighten up and once he even had the shot to ask him who was his favorite dongsaeng, after saying it was V and not sounding convincing, everyone cheered for him to sexy dance. Which was even more shameful. But weirdly, the bottle only stopped in Jimin after Jeongguk had spun it once, no one noticed how the maknae grunted whenever it landed close enough, or how he tapped his fingers to the table or bit his lip so angrily he ripped the soft skin over them. But when it finally stopped just where he wanted it to, the smile that pierced his bruised lips was not one of happiness, or mischievousness, but a smirk so nerve-wrecking that caused a shiver run down Jimin's spine, getting him to think what the hell the youngest was thinking about, but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to come,

"Kiss me hyung," Jimin stared wide-eyed "like adults do"

Everyone was silent, no one had the courage to say anything, because they all had mocks and jokes waiting on their throats to escape, but the maknae sounded so serious and so so needy of it that no one could talk, everyone was speechless, especially Yoongi, if possible, he got even more pale. His mouth opened when Jimin looked at the maknae and nodded, catching everyone by surprise, 'didn't he prefer to answer a question?'