6

2 hours later we had finished 3 hot chocolates each, a bag of Doritos, and almost no work. We knew what we were going to build, but that was it.

"Well, we work good together," Shawn laughs. He was so adorable. "Do you need a ride home?"

"I can walk," I was so embarrassed that I didn't have a car, but now I'm used to walking everywhere.

"It's chilly, you can borrow one of my sweatshirts if you really don't want a ride."

"Thanks," He made me, yet again, blush. He was so thoughtful without trying. I grabbed the first hoodie that was in his closet. It was gray and had the Canadian maple leaf on the front.

"That one's my favorite," He smiled. Gosh, his smile was gorgeous.

"Thanks so much. For everything. I had a lot of fun."

"You don't get out much do you?"

"No..." Why don't I just get permanent makeup done so it looks like I'm always blushing, because I always am anyways. "You made today fun, thanks so much."

"Of course! Same time tomorrow?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I can't seem to get this smile off my face. I like this feeling, I haven't been this happy in forever. Shawn gives me a quick awkward wave bye and I start my walk home.
---------------------------------------------
wow this sucks so far. I literally am embarrassed. -k
---------------------------------------------
Sitting in bed in my sweatshirt, well, Shawn's, I go onto my computer. Yea, I know what your thinking. I'm too poor to even get a new pair of shoes. I have a Mac, but that's the only nice thing I own. I used the money that my rich grandmother gave to me in her will. I never even met her, so thanks grams.

On Facebook, I see Emily posted something. My school has a weird addiction with Facebook: everyone is always on it. No really has Instagram or Twitter.

My stomach drops as I see the caption.
I click on the video. Oh no. This must've been what Meg was sorry about in the locker room, what all the girls were giggling about. At the end of the video, Emily has writing pass on the screen saying, "Nicole Summers, at her best. Come and get it boys." The video already has 278 views. And one of them is Shawn.