9

hehe, shawn is so cuteee. his cover of drag me down tho👌🏼thanks again for reading, love you all sm!! -k
----------------------------------------------
"So, what's up with the 3 cats in the living room?" Shawn laughs and picks up Lucy, the cat I named when I was little.

"Well, that's a strange story. They're all stray that we took in. My mom loves cats, but I guess they're ok."

"They are soooo cute! Aren't you Lucy?" He talks to Lucy in a high pitched voice, making me laugh. "Do you want to go to the store, grab some ice cream and watch a movie at my house?"

"Umm duhh." I was feeling more & more comfortable around him. Slipping into my converse, we jump in his Jeep and drive down the road to Walgreens. Blasting 'Here' by Alessia Cara, Shawn sings like I'm not there. What a cutie. I'm still confused if he meant what he said to me. Did he mean he likes me? Or just good friends?

"Whatchya thinkin about?" Shawn looks over, curious.

"Just about what kind of ice cream we're gonna get," I smirk. Smooth one, Nicole. Pulling into the store, Shawn parks and hands me a 20.

"Get whatever you want," He turns off the car and hops out, walking fairly close to me. I chose mint chocolate chip ice cream and a jar of hot fudge. When we go to the counter, the little girl in front of us looks up.

"You guys are a cute couple," She giggles and her mom apologizes. Shawn's face goes a deep shade of pink.

"Do you like her?" The little girl pushes farther, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Uh- well, yea- I mean..." Shawn stumbles and looks at me awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry. Ellie, please be kind." Ellie's mom hushes her and they leave the store, Ellie waving bye. I wave back. Little kids are so cute and carefree. Shawn pays for our snack and walks back to the Jeep, completely silent.

"So do you like me?" I wink at him and giggle.

"Let's not talk about this now..."

"Why not?" I pout.

"Your copying what I said yesterday in class aren't you?"

"Hehe, payback loserrr. But fine, if not now, later." I look over at his red face and smile to myself.