Chapter 1 - Kohaku

Disclaimer: I own none of the songs or the characters, except the additional ones that I created and the changes to the plot I made. Even though I put other names as the authors of the songs, they belong to their rightful owners.

~•~•~•~

"Saa Let's song!
Yume wo utaou (Let's shout!) sora
ni utaou (Let's go!) hajikeru
monogatari ni shichaimashou mirai
no chizu wo (Yes x2) kimi to egakou kono REBORYUUSHON (We are) ikimashou (STRISH) ai wo
Change the star!
Check it out!!" I sang in my room, listing to my favourite song 'Maji Love 1000%'. I'm such a geek sometimes. I just love Uta no Prince-sama, that's like one of my all time favourites. I know, I know. It isn't one of the best anime out there, and trust me I've watched a lot of anime, but it somehow grew on me.

I left my room and went downstairs. Taking one green apple, I put my black-ish purple headphones on. I walk out of my house and start making my way to the park. I avert my eyes and sigh as I watch all the happy familys walking by me and smiling. I get so lonely sometimes..... most of the times. I've been alone from the beginning. People would have thought you get used to it over time but you don't.... you never do.

As I came to the park, I spotted a little bench in the shade. I went to it and set down. School startes tomorrow, I sighed. And with school startes the bullying and abuse.

I heared a cracking sound from behind a bush and I quickly turned around, glaring at it. If it's one of them, I swear to God that I'll beat the crap out of them. They'll have their go at me tomorrow eighter way. From behind the bush, jumps out a black cat with amber eyes. I sigh and smile at it.

''Hello there, Neko-chan, you scared me a little.'' I said, the cat came up to me and jumped into my lap. I started to pat it and it started to purr.

''Say there Neko-chan are you a girl?'' I asked the cat, it stopped purring and hissed a little, I laughed.

''So you're a boy?'' I asked again and he started to purr again, I smiled. I always liked cats but I could never get one 'cause I barely have money to take care for myself. Then it clicked in my head.... I'm talking to a cat. I must be losing my mind. I looked down at the cat and he was looking at me.

''Could I call you Kohaku? You have such pretty amber eyes.'' I asked him, he purred in response. I guess he likes it. He jumped out of my lap and went into the bushes. I quickly stood up and went after him.

"Kohaku! Where are you!?'' I called after him, I continued to walk through the small forest in the park. It's bigger then I thought. As I was walking, I heared a beautiful melody. For a second I closed my eyes and listened to it. I then opened them and went into the direction from where the melody was coming from.

Soon I came to a small lake, it had crystal clear water. There was a small pavilion by it, I walked to it and there was Kohaku sitting on the railing. I came up to him and sat my headphones on my neck.

"Kohaku, why did you run away?'' I asked him, he was just staring back at me, I sighed. What did I expect? After all he is a cat.... I leaned on the railing of the pavilion next to Kohaku.

''I like this place, it's very peaceful....'' I said and took a breath. Then I started to hum a tune.

''I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one....''

Just as I looked at Kohaku everthing went black. The last thing I rember is the pain of hitting the ground.