" Do you like my Noona?!"

Blunt too.

Chanyeol put a full on red face now
"I.. uh.. I do! I..I  mean like a friend uh... yeah! I do like her as a friend. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

He seemed to gain a little more confidence at the end and I siftled a laugh.

The idiot is so obvious.

Fortunately for him, Jiyong let it go when Sulli slapped him again.
It was a little funny to see Chanyeol's shocked face.

We all kind of awkwardly shuffled out of my room with me being last and closing the door. No one else needs to see all the posters of myself.

In my defense, it was a very long ago dare but the effort of taking it down after was just too much. Besides, I look beautiful.
--------

Sulli POV

Oh my gosh.

This day cannot get anymore embarrassing.

I am never ever ever bringing Jiyong here again. NO MATTER HOW GOOD HIS INTENTIONS ARE.

At least Bom is sensible enough to not make a comment or embarrass me further.

We waked into the kitchen where we saw Victoria and Amber getting drinks for everyone.

" So Unnie. Do you remember what I said awhile ago? Well. You agreed but you're breaking the agreement."

I looked at Bom.
" What agreement? "

"You remember," She said casually,
"The one about not falling for Chanyeol? "

I spoke too soon about Bom being sensible.

Chanyeol blushed and bolted out a door I never noticed that was there.
Luhan chuckled and followed him.

I can't let my annoying sibings get to me. Though it's kinda late for Jiyong. I smirked as a really good comeback came to me.

" Victoria unnie, do want to invite Seung-hyun over? And Amber, you want to call Dara over?"

This'll keep them quiet.

The girls smirked at me, knowing my evil revenge plan.

"Sure."
"Why not."

Bom pales and looked at me.
" Unnie. Please. I'm..I'm sorry! Please forgive me?!"
She whimpered clinging to my arm.

I grinned at her evilly and shook my head. Then I looked for Jiyong.

I spotted him on the couch using a pillow to cover his head.
I could hear him muttering to himself.
" I'm screwed. I'm so screwed." Over and over and over again.

*Cackles evilly*

It got7 quiet after I internally cackled and I realised why.

"Bom, where is everyone?"
--------

Krystal POV

After Sulli stormed into one of the boys room with Jiyong, all of us decided to go outside.

Surprisingly, the boys have a back garden and let me just say, it is huge!

There was a two big picnic tables and of course, lots of chairs. You know, those kinds where you can lie down on and tan.

" I never knew you had a back garden!" Exclaimed Krystal.

Oh wait, that's me.

" I never knew you had a back garden!" I exclaimed.