Part 1

Location-Manglore 8pm

"Aiyappa what's happening in my life?i don't want to leave my parents and my amms"

"But phir bhi i must go to Mumbai to fulfil my appa's wish of seeing me as a reowned cardiologist but that nots his wish,he just wanted to show me in front of the society that he had raised me well"

"Koyi baat nahi for last 24years i'm trying to gain his love but despite my efforts he still didnt understand me"

"Aiyappa please keep my family safe in my absence and mujhe nahi pata mai kab vapas aaongi"

These sweet and worried prayers of that sweet girl was interrupted by her amma's voice

Yes her amma's name is Ratna murthy.she is a sweet caring mother and always stands by her daughter

Ratna:"nandu beta,jaldi aao bus stand janekeliye der horahi hai"

That sweet girl's name is nandini murthy

Nandu:"aayi amma bas 2 min"

Nandu takes a last glimpse of her room and leaves with her lagguage and her favourite fireflies in a glass jar.she moves to the living room and gets blessings from her amms as she is not going to accompany her to bus stand cause of her health.

Amms: "Beta Nandu,please take care of yourself.hum log ka chintha math karna.apna kaam achche se karna ha"

Nandu: "haan amms, aap chinta math kariye mai aur rishu vahan achche se rehenge"

His brother Rishab is also going to stay with her in Mumbai.he is caring and protective brother of his sis nandu.Rishu also takes blessings from amms.this moment is broken by nandu's father Rajesh murthy.

Rajesh:"jaldi aao tum dono der horaha hai"

He shouts at them and its not an unusual thing and both of them left with their parents to bus stand.

Location-Manglore bus stand

Nandu:"aap apni aur appa ka kayal rakhna ha amma,meri aur rishu ka chinta nahi kariye"

Ratna:"teeke beta,tum dono Mumbai paunch kar phone kar aur tumhare chacha chachi ko namaste kehna"

Rajesh:"tum dono kitni bath karoge, bus chale jayega aur tum nandu mera sar neeche aaneka mauka nahi aane chahiye samjhi"

Nandu:"haan appa aapki beti zaroor apki sar neeche nahi aane thegi trust me appa"

Rishu:"nandu di aao hum dono bus par bethe hain aur amma appa di ka chintha na kariye mai hoon na"

Ratna:"mujhe pata hain mera beta hothe huye mujhe chintha karne ki jaroori nahi hain"

They bid goodbye to their parents and nandu,rishu sat in the bus and left for mumbai to catch their dreams.

Rishu:"di aap jaroor bahuth ache cardiologist banoge i believe in you"

Nandu:"thanks rishu for believing me"

After sometime rishu sleeps.

Nandu:"aiyappa please keep me strong to fulfill the dreams and mujhe nahi pata vahan mere liye kya problems kadi hogi, meri amma appa amms rishu ka kayal rakhna"

Nandu says this to her aiyappa and sleeps hugging the jar of fireflies

Precap-entry of the man who will change nandu's life