Meeting the brothers - Flashback

Jessie’s Point of View

Ten years ago. Chapter one

The doorbell rang early in the morning. At the first ring, I didn’t pay attention and I started moving and twisting in my bed, then it rang again and again. Gosh! Don’t these people have respect for others sleep? I thought

“J, go open the door” – Alice, my older and only sister ordered me from her room

“You go, I’m tired” – I say twisting again in my bed.

“Go J!” – She says

“Let mom or Tom open it” – I say yawning.

“I’m older, I’m not asking, I’m commanding it!”

“But …”

“See who it is, don’t wake them up” – She says angrily.

“Ugh, fine” – I say standing up from my bed.

I ran to open the door as order from my older sister, tired because it was Sunday morning and because I went to sleep late last night. I was still walking unconscious, half awake, half asleep, so I didn't even had time to take my pajamas off.

When I opened the door, I was shocked by two beautiful boys that were standing in front of me, and behind them, across the street, there was a black Toyota. It seems like a Rav4, I haven’t seen that car on the neighborhood ever, and I have lived here all my life, so I was a little surprised at the sight of it.

Suddenly and with no reason at all, the boys start laughing between each other and apparently at me.  I didn't seem to get what they were laughing at, until the tallest of them both and who seem the oldest, pointed at my pajamas. It was my favorite one; it had a drawing of Mickey Mouse using Pluto, his dog, as a skate. He was pointing at it with and amused small smile in his face, making me blush a little and as a reaction I hid behind the door making them eventually, stop laughing. The one who seem to be the oldest introduce himself and the guy who was next to him.

“Hi, my name is Noah Parker, nice to meet you” - He says taking out his hand in reach of mine – “I'm the oldest son of your new neighbors from across the street, and this little guy next to me is my younger and only brother, Austin” - he continues with a beautiful, suitable smile, and with his beautiful, intense dark blue eyes, that make me goose bump inside. 

I couldn't say a word, and it wasn’t just because I was distracted by Noah’s beauty, but it was also because I was mesmerized by his beautiful blue eyes. I could only manage to just nodded and shake his hand, while he found my actions funny and made it a statement by chuckling lightly.His younger brother was staring at me, like saying or implying the words I'm here too.  I couldn’t help laughing at the site of it. He was definitely handsome, he has good shape and he is an incredibly tall little boy, who seemed my age, standing behind his brother while the other was speaking to me.

I was impressed that at the outside view, this guy, Austin,  being so young also seem mature, but  I could read briefly this bad emotion going through his mind,  I don't know why though, but I was interested in discovering what emotion was and what had caused it. He interrupted my thoughts by showing and shaking his big but soft hands with mine, while I was getting lost in his incredibly beautiful caramel brown eyes.

 “Hi, my brother had already told you my name, but just so you won’t forget it, my name is Austin Parker, it’s really nice to meet you” – he says

“Hi, my name is Jessie Miller, but you can call me JJ” – I say with the biggest and truthful smile that spread across my face, like welcoming them for what it seem long years of friendship together - “Is that Rav4 your car?” – I asked looking at the car across the street