Love me, love me not

Noah's Point of view 

Chapter two

I was walking; well I was more like pacing in my house, more exactly in my room. 

I was wondering whether to go or not to go to my girlfriend's house.

Whoa! It was my girlfriend's house. I've waited so long for her to realize that I was into her. The way it all happened wasn’t the way I was expecting, but it happened anyways, so I’m good with that.

I have to admit, man she has grown up since I met her. She wasn’t a little kid anymore, she was never a little kid for me anyways but now she was a woman. Just thinking in her, made my heart and my mind content, she was the best thing that had happen to me, and I wish I was hers too.

We've dating for almost a year now and we’ll be coming to a year the 8 of next month, in two weeks. I’m definitely whipped! Is like she has me under a spell or something, cuz’ I just can’t seem to get enough of her, and man I’ll curse the day I will. I was glad when I told her I like her as more than just a friend, and I was pleased when she said she did too. It was the best moment in my life, right before our first kiss and one of our dates.

The last few years I was so messed up! My parents were worried about my health and my education, and I couldn’t blame them, it was all on me. I made the wrong friends, got involved in wrong deals, start dropping school, got doped with stuff much worse than just weed.

It was when I overdosed that I felt like I got slapped by reality. The only one who went to see me at the hospital besides my parents, was my angel, the girl I’m so glad to call my girlfriend today. She really did help me, and I was glad that she chose to, because without her, I wouldn't be here now. I could be dead, I could have killed myself out of loneliness, but I didn’t. Thanks to her

It was settled, with that little mental summarize I just made, that I needed to see her!

So finally I made up my mind and took my jacket because I was already dressed. I walked out of my room and out of my house to walk to hers.

When I was already at her door, I knock, and was received inside by his mom, who has always been nice to me, and even more since she knew I was dating her daughter after all that had happen to her.

I was sended to her room immediately but while I was walking towards her room, I found Sky, her little ten years old sister sitting in the study room, talking to her dad.

Sky and my angel were awfully similar, with the difference that Sky had light brown hair. They both were the living image of their mother, who was a beautiful woman, no doubts.  

 I approached to them and said:

“Good afternoon Sir” - in the most polite way.

“How are you doing son?”  - He asked me.

We get along good with each other, all the family liked me, except for one member, but it wasn't really important to me, because it didn't bothered me at all.

“I'm fine thanks.”

Then a third voice said – “Hey Noah.”

“Hey Sky, how are you doing?” 

“I'm stuck.”

“Are you doing math?” 

“Yes she is” - her dad said kind of pissed because she was so slow with math.

“You know I can always teach you, don't you?”  - I said to sky.

“Would you?”  - They both, sky and her dad asked me.