- = + = - T w e n t y - T w o - = + = -

-=+=- Jordan's POV-=+=-

It was after lunch and Will wasnt in class. I was really worried. What if Mark beat him up again? What if hes cutting in the bathroom stalls? My mind ponders on the possibilities. The whole class, Will never showed up. I was really worried now. I have one more class before its the class picture. I head to my locker and a note falls out. I unfold it and read it.

As I finish the note, im in tears. Wills killing himself. This is another attempt. I go to the bathroom, skipping the first part of class. I lock one of the stalls, and sit on the toilet. I cry. There is no way I can go out there without getting caught. I have to wait until we take the picture. I unlock the stall and walk to the sink. I rinse off my face that is red and puffy. I sigh and walk to my last class.

I get there and I look at the teacher. It seems like she understands. I go to the seat closest to the door. The whole class I feel anxiety. I cant get the thought out of my head that Will is going to kill himself. This feels like a video game that I played call 'Life Is Strange.' Kate witch is the main characters friend, tries to kill her self by jumping off the campus building. But Max the main character saves her, or she died. Which ever one you got correct. I wish I could have the powers like Max where I can stop time and save Will. 

The bell finally rings and I rush outside, without grabbing any of my stuff, and rush into the crowd of anxious high schoolers. I get to a spot where I can see on top of the roof. I can only get the slightest glimpse of Will. I feel him looking at me. I didnt notice, but I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I start running. I run inside the building, looking for the roof entrance. Finally finding it, I run as fast as I can, ignoring the aching pain in my legs. I get up and I hear Will giving his whole speech. It devastates me.

"I hate my life but I only have one light. Thats Jordan Bayani. He has helped me with every struggle, but I cant handle all of the disorders and everything I have. Its getting old to the point where I dont even want to know or see anything anymore. I know you thought I wouldnt do it but, words hurt more than you think." Will step closer to the edge. My heart beats. I start running twords him, im a bit always away from him. Gasps were heard. "Goodbye." Will leans in and I push myself even harder to him. I finally get to him and wrap my arms around him quickly, pulling him as far as I can from the ledge. Even if it hurt him, I dont care, I just need him safe.

Will looks at me and tears come one after another. I pulled Will so close to me, never wanting to let him go. He scared the shit out of me. I start to shake on the thought of loosing him. "Im sorry. Im so so so s-sorry." Will hiccuped and cried into my shirt. "Please Will. Dont ever do that again. I love you too much to loose you. That note was the saddest thing I ever read. If I ever find out that you do this again, I will have to get you serious help. If that happens, then I will be here 10000000% percent to help. I never want you to be sad and I want you to be happy. Never scare me like that ever again." Will nods slowly into my chest. "I love you so much Will, that if I ever lost you. I wouldnt live anymore." Will cried harder into my chest. I just held him tighter.

We heard faint sirens become closer. Will starts shaking. Hes going to have to go back to the hospital. Will hugs me tightly The paramedics came and I convinced them to let me take him. We walk down from the roof and to the ambulance, We kept walking as Will got stares of shock. I held him close and he kept his head into my chest. We got to the ambulance and Katie was there crying. I carried Will into the ambulance, the paramedics letting Katie and I go on. They didnt need to put him in a gurney so Will stayed into my arms.

We arrived and they took Will into a room. He was layed into a bed and I was to stay with them until they came in. The room was silent. Will was watching me whilst Katie and I comforted each other. Not to long, we heard the familiar clinks of Wills moms footsteps. She came in, tears and mascara smeared all over her face. I get up and pull her into a hug, her crying into my shirt. "Its okay. Hes okay now." I whisper. She nods shakily and pulls away, running to her son. She hugged him. Them both crying. "Im so sorry mum. I just wanted to get away." "Will honey. I never want to loose you. Your worth so much more than you think." That just made Will cry harder. Will whispered something only audible for his mum to hear. I sigh and sit next to Katie, her crying now stopped. His mum comes and sits next to me. I put an arm around her, comforting her, making her feel a little better.

Will soon fell asleep and Katie had left. Wills mum looked like she was going to pass out on my shoulder. "Hey. You can go home. I got Will. Ill texted you any updates." She nods. "Thank you so much Jordan. I could never thank you enough." I smile. "I love Will to death and your his mom and I love you too. You have so much to worry about, I got Will for now. Well for a long time, but I got him right now. Go home you have to much to handle right now." She smiles wide. "Thank you so much Jordan. Will is so lucky to have you." I smile and she kisses my forehead. She moves over to Will and kisses his forehead as well. She waves me a goodbye and leaves. Just me and Will.

I was trying my best to get comfortable in my chair, but it was impossible. I heard Will pipe up. "Jordan? I cant sleep. Can you lay with me." I smile. "Of course." I get out of the uncomfortable chair and slip off my shoes. I lift the blankets up and lay next to Will, facing him. Will was also facing me. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips. He kisses back and I wrap my arms around his waist. He puts his head deep into my chest, us both getting comfortable. I smile and we both fall asleep.

Hey guys so a sad and cute chapter. I hope you enjoyed and I want to thank you all once again for 2K!! It means so much and it shows that I have so many people that give me so much support!!! So do you guys think skyping sounds cool? I do. Let me know!!!

Vote if you enjoyed!!

Comment if skyping sounds cool!!!!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie